Three

On my way to school this morning I decided to stay on the normal path

On my way to school this morning I decided to stay on the normal path. Even if it's longer.

Entering my first class I head to the back of the class. I sit down trying not to draw the attention of other students. I cough covering up a pained wince.

Clay was enraged last night because my shift went a little late, So I got an extra punishment. The Whip.

30 Minutes into class the door slams open. Tristan enters. My eyes never leaving him. "Excuse me, young man, how dare you disrupt my class." He gives her a cold stare shutting her up. Looking down at my desk I go back to reading my book.

The sound of a chair moving has me looking to the right where I find his Deep blue eyes. Not sparing me another glance he turns back to his phone. For the rest of the class, he does not say a word or even acknowledges anyone.

The bell rings, sending everyone out of the class. Heading to my next class I ran into a girl. "Omg I'm so sorry, ugh I'm such a klutz," she says, getting a better look at her I recognize her from a couple of classes I have.

She has beautiful red hair, hazel eyes, and covered head to toe in freckles. She is probably 5'5 or 5'6.

"Oh, um, it's okay. I ran into you so you shouldn't apologize." I assured, "Okay, what's your name? My name is Sarah." she states excitedly "Rain" I answer. "Omg that's such a beautiful name. We should head to class." She says looping our arms together.

"So I am assuming you are new here. Because I don't remember you from last year." She states, "Yeah, I moved here from North Carolina." I agree. "That's cool, I have a feeling we are gonna be good friends." For the first time in a while a genuine smile covers my face.

The smile never leaves my face for the next couple of periods. Sarah is super nice and Bubbly. We are on our way to the lunchroom where she said she would introduce me to her friends.

Making our way through the crowded room we sat at a table. The first thing I see is a girl with shoulder-length blonde hair and caramel eyes. She's sitting next to a guy with brown hair and hazel eyes.

Next to him is another guy with dirty blonde hair. His light blue eyes were on Sarah. I will have to ask about that later.

Sitting down Sarah introduces everyone. "Hi, I'm Hailey and this is Chris'' she says excitedly. "Hailey and Chris are together. And that's Ryan" Sarah points out. "Has anyone seen Tristan?" Chris questions. Someone sits in the seat next to me. Turning my head I see him. "Heyyyy Tristy," Ryan says in a high-pitched voice.

"Fuck off" Tristan hisses, he smells as good as he did yesterday. He turns looking at me as if he just saw me. "What is she doing here?" he states bluntly, balling up his fists. "She's our new friend. You should be nicer." Hailey states. "Yeah, Tristy she's my new BFF," Ryan says happily.

Ignoring him Ryan turns to me. "Hi, Omg you're so cute and small. Like a little doll" I flinch. Doll, Doll I hate that word.

(flashback)
"You better listen to me DOLL" then he proceeds to kick me in the stomach like a rag doll.

Fuck I hate that word. Glancing around to see if anyone saw me flinch, I noticed everyone was engrossed in their conversation. Turning my head I find his eyes staring right at me. Shit.

The rest of lunch went fine and everyone made small talk. But Tristan never uttered a word, he only stared at me The whole time.

"Hi, Omg you're so cute and small

"Hi, Omg you're so cute and small. Like a little doll" She flinched at that word. "Doll" she fucking flinched, I don't know why but that made my blood boil.

Not taking my eyes off her, I noticed she moved very slowly and only talked when spoken to. Something is wrong and I'm gonna find out what.

_____________________________________

ig: 0125_ki
ig: rain.audra
ig: tristan.lucifer.king
Tik Tok: 0125_ki
Pinterest: 0125_ki