Seventeen

*Gunshots echo through the house

*Gunshots echo through the house.*

Sitting up, I look over at Tristan. Who is already made it to the door, with a gun in each hand. "Rain, whatever you do, do not leave this room," Tristan says looking at me. "But I can help," I argue.

Grabbing a gun from where Tristan keeps them in his nightstand. I make my way over to him. "This is not up for negotiation, stay here," he says sternly. "No, you listen to me. I can take care of myself, I've been doing it my whole life." "fine," he hisses out. Grabbing my arm he leads me out of his room and down the hall.

Gianna comes running up to us with a frightened Olivia in her arms. "Rain" Olivia whines reaching for me. Taking her from Gianna's hold, I set her on my hip. She nuzzles her face into my neck, letting out a little squeal when another shot is fired.  

Tristan walks up to some of his men. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" he yells. "Sir, they broke in through the south wing." One of his men speaks up. "Who are they?" Tristan spits out. "It's the Russian mafia, sir." Another one says. "It's about 50 men, we have it all under control," he adds.

"Those fuckers." Mario says from his place across the room. "Capo, three more vehicles just showed up, full of men. By the front entrance." One of his men says walking into the room. (Boss)

"Can we take them?" Luca says bouncing up and down. "I'm in the mood to kill somebody," he says excitedly. "Let's go, spread men all around the grounds, You come with me." He points to a group of armed men.

Looking over he gives me a quizzical look, "Liv, I have to go help." Giving her a quick kiss on the cheek I hand her back to Gianna. Following Tristan, we make our way to the front entrance.

"Keep going, all meet you there," Tristan says to Mario, nodding Mario continues ahead. Turing around Tristan pulls me to the side. "Rain, please be careful. Do not leave my side, and if you need any help at all, ask for it. Don't be fucking stubborn." He's so close, I can feel his breath fan across my cheek.

"That goes for you too, Lucy. You're more stubborn than me." I say looking him in the eyes, not backing down. "Fuck," he says under his breath. He pulls me into his hold. My breath is ragged from the closeness.

"Please be careful." his lips brush over the shell of my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. "Tristan, we need to go," I say almost panting. "Shit' he murmurs backing up. Grabbing my hand he leads us to the front, again.

As we walking in a group of men bust through the doors. Shots fire everywhere, two men make their way to me but before they can do anything I shot them, both in the stomach. Ouch.

I take down three more guys that appear on my right. Two arms wrapped around me from behind, one encircles my stomach while the other holds a knife to my neck. "You, сука." (bitch) his accent heavy.

Leaning forward, I bring my foot back into his crotch. Causing him to release his hold on me. Grabbing the knife in his hand I ram into through his eye. Pulling the knife back out blood drips everywhere. All save this for later.

Turning around I see Tristan staring at me in complete shock. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen," Sam says from beside him. "Watch your fucking mouth," Tristan says holding his gun up to Sam. "she's all your's man," Sam says before walking away.

"You bambin-" *bang* Looking behind him, Tristan glares down at the man I just shot. "Sorry," I say when he looks back up. "You surprise me every day bambina." Glancing around the room I see most of the Russians are down. (baby)

An ear-piercing scream rang through the room. Turning to see where it was coming from I feel a sharp pain shoot through in my left shoulder. Snapping my head to the left I see a man pull out a long dagger that was just in my shoulder.

A cry escapes my lips as I fall to the ground. "Rain, Rain," Tristan is there in a second. Scooping me into his arms. "Rain, hold on. SOMEONE GET ME A FUCKING DOCTOR." He screams to no one in particular. "lucy," my voice raw. "Rain?" he runs the pad of his thumb over my bottom lip. "It hurts," I whimper.

"I know it does, just keep your eyes open for my love." My head pounds from the blood loss. "RAIN" my vision blurs, and slowly I am consumed with darkness.

——————————————————

ig: 0125_kiig: rain

ig: 0125_ki
ig: rain.audra
ig: tristan.lucifer.king
Tik Tok: 0125_ki
Pinterest: 0125_ki