38

~Eden's POV~

"Come on, birdie." Jagger murmured to me, causing me to crack an eye open to peer up at him sleepily. He was stood beside my bed, peering down at me in nothing but his boxers.

I just hummed quietly in question, my body so worn out that I didn't even want to talk. I just wanted to take a nap. "You should shower. I'll wash your bedding when you get up, yeah?" He said softly, reminding me of the warmth of his release that was all over my inner thighs, between my legs, and on my sheets. A groan left my lips as I sat up and reluctantly stood from my bed, my legs trembling slightly. Jagger never failed to make my body weak, whether it be using his cock, his tongue or his fingers.

He chuckled softly as he noticed my wobbly legs and swept me up into his arms, causing me to squeak in surprise. I almost protested, not wanting him to feel like he had to help me, but I ultimately decided not to. Even if I had, he likely wouldn't have listened anyways. So instead I just kept quiet, allowing him to carry me into the bathroom and set me on my feet by the shower. There was a playful pat delivered to my butt and I giggled softly. "Thanks." I said softly, glancing at him over my shoulder. All he did was smile before he left, leaving me to get myself cleaned up.

First I went and used the toilet before I stepped into the shower, beginning to thoroughly wash my entire body. Of course, I was extra thorough with the lower half of my body and made sure that my skin felt squeaky clean before I moved on. I washed and conditioned my hair next, the scent of coffee filling the bathroom due to the body wash that I liked to use.

It took me about twenty or thirty minutes before I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, satisfied with the way I now felt. I was still tired, obviously, but at least I was clean now.

Right then, as I wrapped myself up in a towel, I realized that neither Jagger nor I had thought to bring anything for me to put on after my shower. I pouted and poked my head out of the bathroom, shivering from the cool air prickling my skin. "Here." Jag held out a pair of clothes to me and I blinked in surprise, peering up at him. He held a pair of my favorite comfy sweatpants and a loose sweater of mine for me to wear, an amused smile tugging at the edges of his lips when I just stared at him like an idiot. "What?" He asked teasingly. "You need me to help you get dressed, little bird?"

I quickly took the clothes and slammed the bathroom door in response, causing him to chuckle on the other side of it. After I pulled on my comfy clothes I left the bathroom, finding Jagger in the process of making my bed for me. My lips parted in surprise before I smiled to myself. He had offered to wash my bedding for me so I shouldn't have been surprised, but I always found it sweet when he did little things for me that I could have easily done myself—and he did it without me even asking.

"You made my bed." I stated, crawling in beneath the warm blankets after he had finished. He smiled and joined me in bed, the dampness of his messy hair making me think that he had used Silas' shower while I was in mine. "Well, I did say that I would." He chuckled, immediately pulling my body into his.

Seeking his warmth, I curled up into his chest and sighed softly in content. "Thanks." I whispered, and he hummed quietly as he stroked up and down my spine in a slow, soothing manner. My eyes fluttered shut and I felt myself beginning to drift off, content within his arms. "I love you." I said sleepily to him, my voice coming out very drowsy. His response was faint but unmistakable. "I love you too, birdie." He murmured, and I was out like a light.

**

"Hey!" I was woken up by the voice of my brother exclaiming at me, causing my eyes to snap open in alarm. For a moment I almost freaked out, thinking that Jagger and I had been caught, but I quickly realized that I was alone in my bed.

Thankfully, Jagger was nowhere to be seen, so I assumed that he'd left before Silas even got home.

"Um.." I mumbled sleepily and rubbed at my eyes. "What's up, Si?" I asked, very confused. I sat up, leaning one hand behind me as I stared up at him curiously. He pointed to the watch on his left wrist and tapped the face of it. "You have work today, you know. If you don't get ready soon, you'll be late." He told me. I blinked and looked at the time, my jaw dropping in disbelief when I realized that I had quite literally slept the entire day away yesterday. Now, it was seven in the morning and I had to get to work in an hour.

"Oh, my god." I gasped, quickly scrambling out of my bed. I slipped by Silas and hurried into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me. How I had managed to sleep for over twelve hours straight was beyond my knowledge.

I hurriedly stripped out of my pajamas and started up the shower, letting the water get hot while I took the time to brush my teeth. Because I didn't want to be late and risk pissing off Benjamin, I took as quick a shower as I could and then hopped out to dry myself off. When I entered my bedroom again, I decided to get dressed first this time since I was a bit behind schedule, whereas usually I would do my makeup first. I pulled on a pair of undergarments and then entered my closet, leaving my towel on the edge of my bed.

Quickly, I picked out a pair of denim patchwork jeans that had a matching cropped jacket and pulled them both on, deciding to wear a simple white crop top beneath the jacket. I pulled on my converse and then exited my closet to begin doing the little bit of makeup that I always did, which didn't take me very long to complete.

After I finished doing my makeup, I brushed out my hair and curled it loosely before I left my room, stuffing my phone into my back pocket as I walked down the hall. Not to my surprise, my brother was standing in the kitchen and glanced my way when I entered the living room, peering over at me from beside the island counter. "Heading out now?" He asked, taking a sip of whatever it was he was drinking. I nodded, grabbing the car keys off the table by the couch and twirling them around my finger. "Yep." I answered, heading into the kitchen to hug him before I left.

Si pat me gently on the back and smiled down at me when I pulled away from the hug. Then, as I was about to turn to leave, his brows furrowed as he stared at a spot on my neck. "What happened there?" He asked, causing me to frown up at him in confusion. I reached a hand up and touched at the spot that he then pointed to, finding that it was the exact spot that Jagger had been biting and sucking at when he was inside me yesterday.

My mouth went dry as I paused, trying to think up an excuse. I was quiet for a moment before I gave my brother a smile, shaking my head as I hoped I didn't look constipated from the panic that had seized me for a moment. "I-I must've burned myself with my curling iron while doing my hair." I made up, knowing that I hadn't at all. Thankfully, though, Silas just chuckled and shook his head. "Be more careful, dummy. Now get going." He said with a wave of his hand, and I nodded before I turned and practically bolted out of the apartment.

A sigh left my lips as I locked the front door behind me, guilt gnawing away at my insides.