21*

~Eden's POV~

Utterly flustered and aroused at the sight of him shirtless, I swallowed thickly as I peered up at him, overwhelmed by his large frame and the defined muscles of his abs. "Oh, my god." I whimpered, gasping as he grabbed my jeans and began to tug them down when I didn't move to take them off.

I lifted my hips for him, allowing him to peel off my tight jeans before he tossed them to the floor of his living room. He unbuttoned his pants as I sat up, clenching my thighs together while I pulled off my cardigan and dropped it to the floor. Jagger grabbed my thighs, a gasp leaving me when he spread them and leaned his frame into me, placing his warm mouth on my cleavage. As we were both now only in our underwear, I could easily feel the hardness of his cock pressing against my thin panties as it strained against his boxers. "You're so beautiful, little bird." Jagger murmured as he gently pulled my tank top down over my chest, exposing my pebbled nipples to the cool air. The second my top was down, his mouth closed over one nipple, sucking and using his tongue to play with it.

A gasp left my mouth at the odd sensation, my lips parting as I peered down at him, overwhelmed with the way he touched me. I felt his hand smooth down my side and brush along the thin waistband of my panties, tugging at it with one finger. My hips bucked and I whimpered, one hand tangling into his soft hair while the other landed on the broad, warm span of his strong back.

"Please, Jagger." I pleaded softly, moaning when he switched his mouth to my other breast, sucking it into his mouth swiftly. He growled softly against my skin, slipping his large hand into my panties as I writhed my hips beneath him. I gasped when I felt his long fingers gently slip between my folds, the warmth of his touch against my sensitive core making my head fall back against the couch as I moaned softly. "Fuck." He muttered, releasing my breast with a soft 'pop' sound. "You're already so wet." He said lowly, a surprised gasp leaving me when he grabbed my panties and tugged them down my thighs abruptly.

My thong was tossed to the floor carelessly, his large hands grasping my thighs as he shifted my legs so they were folded up over my chest. I arched my back and clutched his wrist as he kept my legs held there with one hand while the other slid between my thighs, rubbing gently over my sopping core. The wetness between my thighs was plentiful, a moan leaving my lips as I rocked my hips up against his long fingers, aching for more. He slid two digits down, slowly easing one in at a time so as not to hurt me. However, I was so wet that they easily sank their way within my walls, his bicep flexing when he began to play with me, watching my face as he thrusted his fingers deep within my core.

Breathing heavily, I dug my nails into his wrist and groaned, able to feel his fingers gliding against my walls, trying to see which spots I reacted to. He teased a spot deep in me, the deep pleasure making me gasp as I immediately jerked and attempted to stop him, not used to that sort of feeling.

Jagger growled, pushing my legs into my chest more as he used his thumb to play with my clit while rubbing against that little spot inside of me until I cried out. "You like that, Eden?" He hummed lowly, the edges of his lips twitching up into a smirk as he peered down at me and saw the needy look on my face. I whimpered and felt my toes curl, nodding my head. "Yes. Yes, don't stop." I moaned, my breath coming out in heavy pants. I couldn't take my eyes off of his face, not even when he glanced down between my thighs as he pulled his fingers from me, the long digits dripping with my arousal.

He rubbed my clit again, bottom lip taken between his teeth as he stroked from my clit to my entrance, up and down repeatedly. It was only making me more wet, and something about the look on his face told me that was his intention, not to make me cum. "Such a pretty little fucking pussy, and so goddamn wet." Jagger murmured, a deep tone of desire to his voice.

I shuddered, the muscles in my thighs tightening as he dipped his fingers in me before he pulled them out again, spreading my wetness up the length of my core. After a minute, he shifted and I gasped as I felt him force my legs apart, supporting one leg that was hovering off the edge of the couch while he let my other leg loop over the back of the couch. He lowered himself way down onto his stomach, his head hovering above my sensitive, needy core as he smoothed one hand up my outer thigh to grip my hand gently in his.

Knowing what was waiting, I watched him closely as he kissed along my inner thighs, the edges of his lips twitching in cruel amusement when I spread my thighs wider impatiently. He spared me a long glance, his other hand reaching up beneath my tank top to grip one of my breasts, groping it.

Then, finally, his tongue eased its way between my folds, causing my breath to hitch in my throat as he tasted me. I gripped his hand tighter in mine and shuddered, my heart pounding as I tried to resist shifting my hips against his face. "O-Oh, my god." I whimpered out, my free hand running through the soft strands of his hair. He hummed against me, the cool metal of his dangling earring brush against my hot inner thigh when he buried his face deeper into me.

The way he began to use his tongue had my back arching as I gripped his hair, laying my head back against the couch cushion in bliss. He focused his attention solely on my clit, swirling his tongue around the sides before he'd begin to suck on it, making my pussy throb against his mouth. I couldn't contain my moans or help myself from shifting, my brows furrowing with the intense pleasure shooting through my body. I'd never so much as touched myself before, and the fact that he was sucking and lapping at my sensitive core like this made it hard for me to handle the mind-bending pleasure. "Jagger..." I whined, subconsciously pushing his face into me more. A low groan rumbled from his chest as he slid his tongue down, swiping his tongue up and down the length of me in rapid strokes.

My legs were shaking as I felt myself throbbing against his mouth, gently writhing my hips beneath him. His saliva mixed with the bout of wetness I already had between my thighs, making my core hotter and wetter for him, something that he seemed to like if judging by the way he kept lapping almost needily at my clit until I would writhe, almost about to explode for him. Then, he would stop, instead using his mouth to spread the new amount of wetness along my core again. It was as if he liked getting me wetter and wetter.

Eventually, I moaned in complaint as he did this again for the fifth time, his dark gray eyes already peering at me from between my thighs when I glanced down at him. I could've sworn I saw him smirk when he spotted the look on my face.

"Please. Y-You're teasing me, Jagger." I whimpered, feeling my sensitive bundle of nerves throbbing as I ached to find my release that he had been withholding from me. He playfully teased my clit again, his mouth glistening with my arousal and his saliva as he sucked it into his mouth once more. "You want to cum for me, birdie? Tell me. Beg me for it." He told me, not a request but rather a demand.

I weakly nodded my head, absentmindedly playing with his soft hair. "I want to cum, Jag. Please give me it." I pleaded quietly, my voice trembling. His eyes darkened more and he groaned, burying his mouth into me as he sucked at my aching core. In my weakened, sensitive state it barely took thirty seconds before I finally felt the sweet, intense bliss of my first orgasm wash over me, a loud moan leaving my lips at how mind-blowing it truly was. My legs trembled and my back arched as I came, gasping when he continued to lick and suck between my thighs the entire time.

That was too much, making me whimper as I fisted his hair gently and tried to move away, the sensitivity of me almost overwhelming. He lifted his mouth away from me with a little smirk on his face, watching me closely as I whimpered and shuddered, my hand still tightly gripping his. I peered up at him, chest heaving when he lowered himself over me and kissed gently up my neck.

His breath was warm at my ear when he spoke, a playful yet blunt lilt in his voice. "Such a sweet little pussy." He hummed, causing my face to warm. I let my eyes flutter shut, burying my face into his warm, bare chest as I tried to catch my breath.