CH.10 : Dinner Party

*Meliodas*

I went downstairs to see everyone seated for dinner. I went and sat down with them.

Ban, as usual, was drinking his ass off. I decided to join him.

After about 2 jugs, I heard someone come down the stairs. It was Emiko.

I walked towards her and looked her up and down. She just blushed.

She's so cute when she blushes. "I see you finally decided to wear it!" King said.

"Yes King. Thank you! The clothing is beautiful!" Emiko replied.

"I'll say that!" I said groping her. I received a 'hellfire' in return..

"Jeez Emiko..I wasn't ready.." I said as I tried to put out my fiery cheek.

*Emiko*

Meliodas was trying to put out the small fire on his cheek. I kinda felt bad. I set him on fire...

I walked towards Meliodas and kissed his fiery cheek. It went out. He blushed. "Cap'n I think you're still on fire. You're as red as a tomato." Ban teased.

I giggled at his comment. He just glared at Ban. I walked toward Diane, Elizabeth and Isabella.

"Oooo..Emiko and Captain sittin in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Diane and Yui sang. After that, they started teasing me by making kissing sounds.

I could'nt stop blushing! "Come on guys. Stop being so kiddish.." I said still trying to hold my blush.

"Yeah. Stop teasing Lady Emiko please!" Elizabeth asked.

I mentally said thank you to Elizabeth. She had a feeling I was doing that so she smiled in return as a thank you.

That night, while the three boys and Diane spent the night drinking, Elizabeth was serving, Yui and me decided to go for a walk.

*Meliodas*

"Oooo..Emiko and Captain sittin in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I overheard Diane and Yui sing. After that, they started teasing her by making kissing sounds.

I smiled at her pleading for them to stop. The rest of the night, we were just drinking. I saw Emiko and Yui walk out. I decided to follow them.

They stopped at a cliff. "Emiko-chan?"

"Hm?"

"Do you ever miss your parents?"

"...."

"Emiko.."

"....."

"Fine. You don't have to talk about it. I'm going back to the tavern ok? You coming?"

"..."

"ok see you soon.." was the last thing Yui said before she left. I wondered if Emiko was ok..

The second Yui was out of sight, Emiko broke down in tears.

"First, my birth parents. Now, my adoptive parents. What's next? Yui and the seven deadly sins?!" She asked herself while still crying.

I felt so bad. I know how it's like to lose a close friend. But not a family...

"Emiko-chan...." I said.
______________

Cliffhanger! :p
Sorry! Chapter 11 in progress!😉
See ya!

Your girl,
Lady_Elizabeth_2021

My mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें