✿chapter six - anything that is in our hands

Start from the beginning

"Purrr bestie, tell em!" you could hear Connie say from the back. You were in the second row, next to Bertholdt and Historia.

"In fact, I'm telling them. Connie, y/n, you are the ones who failed".

You looked at the back, seeing that Connie was already smiling, which made you do the same thing. "Let's fucking go!" you both shouted while laughing.

"I would be crying..." Historia whispered.

Mr. Ackerman handed out all of the exams. "What did you two got?", you asked Bertholdt and Historia.

"A- ", both answered.

"Damn, then it's me".

The day continued as usual. The next class was chemistry with Professor Hange, in which you did an experiment with Mikasa.

After a 30 minutes break, you had class with Mr. Shadis. All of you got dressed for it and went outside.

"Good morning, class", Mr. Shadis said.

"It's already afternoon", Connie corrected.

The teacher looked at him with an angry face. "Good AFTERNOON, class. Today we are going to play y/n's favorite sport..." NO. NOT.... "soccer!"

No fucking way. Playing soccer in this school was an authentic nightmare. Mikasa, Reiner and Ymir were like Elite players. It's not that you were bad at it, it's just that they were very good compared to you. Well, at least I have Historia and Sasha.

"Ok, we are organizing the teams". Shadis commanded. He decided that there will be 4 teams of 6, so there would be two matches playing at the same time. In your team, along with other classmates, there was Mikasa, Connie and Armin. The one who was playing against you was formed by Reiner, Eren, Sasha and 3 other people. Jean, Annie, Bertholdt, Ymir, Historia and Marco were in the other 2 teams. You all got in your positions, Sasha being in front of you. "We are gonna beat your ass", she threated you.

"I have no doubt", you replied, clearly scared.

"3, 2, 1... GO!" Shadis shouted. The game began. 

During the first two minutes you didn't even touch the ball. Damn, I hoped that I could even touch it one time. While thinking about that, you were hit from the back, which sent you to the floor. "y/n!", someone exclaimed. Who's saying my name?

You were on the floor, a bit dizzy, and seconds after, you saw Eren coming to your direction. "y/n! Can you hear me?" he asked you while helping you getting up.

"Yes, thank you. Who was it? You know, the one who hit me".

"It was Sasha, she is very excited because she is actually doing a good match", he explained.

You saw Sasha 2 meters away looking at you and saying sorry. "Oh, it's ok".

You continued to play the game. After 5 minutes, you found yourself in the other team's area. Mikasa kicked the ball, but Eren stopped it. However, he deflected it next to you. This is my opportunity. As well as your partner, you kicked the ball, but this time it entered in the network. "GOAL!" Connie shouted.

There is no way I just did that. "OH MY GOD!"

Everyone that was part of your team came to hugged you. "End of the game! 2-1, Mikasa's team wins", Mr. Shadis shouted.

"You did very good", someone said from behind. Thinking it was Sasha, you turned around. Eren?

You blushed. "... thank you", you muttered, while he was smiling at you. After that, the boy went to the opposite direction to talk with Mikasa, and you could feel a sharp pain in the back of your head, which Armin seemed to notice.