49. Break

(This isn't a long chapter it's just making you aware of what Y/n did over the break) 

A few weeks turned into two months, I spent race weekends with Molly when she wasn't with Max, and I spent Non-race weekends having dates with George. I finally felt free of the stress of working in F1. It was approaching the Monaco GP which I made Zak aware of that I was coming too and getting back to work. 

I hadn't seen Lando since Bahrain and he made his relationship with Lillie public, quicker than I was aware of. Not many of his fans liked her, most of them could see past the makeup and surgery and the want for money whereas others loved him so much they said they were happy for the two of them. 

I watched George win his podiums over the current season so far and he was doing so well, he had won a few and facetimed me when he got back to his hotels which I then congratulated him. 

George was currently 3rd in the championship and Lando was 4th, with only a 5 point difference. Even though they were against each other in the championship they still had great respect for each other and were great friends. It was nice watching George, Lando and Alex together, they kind of reminded me of Alvin and the Chipmunks but an F1 version. 

Molly and Max had a few problems when I was at work, they decided to take it slower which didn't surprise me, I think it would be good for them. Molly and I went back to playing golf with our dads and it made me feel happy to go back to this. 

Once I packed my things, I drove back to Woking to get started with work again.