24. Wtf

Molly. What was she doing here and why didn't she tell me she was in Woking? Lando and I walked into the lounge, their giggles turned into silence with an awkward stare. "What's Molly doing here, shouldn't she be at college?" Lando asked, I just glared at Molly confused.
"Well she's the girl I asked about and today's her day off." Max replied.
"So rather than going, 'Hey Lando can Molly come round?' You go 'Hey Lando is it cool is a friend comes over?' why didn't you just say Molly?" Lando said.
"Because I didn't want you to tell y/n, actually it wasn't me, Molly didn't want y/n to know." Max said. "What the fuck? Molly you're literally my best friend and you didn't think to tell me you were here? Also why are you here with Max?" I asked with a slightly angry tone.
"Because...Because..." She stuttered. "We like each other like a lot and y/n I just wanted to spend time with max today." rude. 
"Were you actually going to tell me you were here or were you just going to leave after seeing Max." I uttered, guilt flooded her face I already knew her answer. "You know what I'm not doing this, come on Lando." I said grabbing his hand intertwining it with mine. 

I practically stormed upstairs in anger and rushed into Lando's room. I. Was. Pissed. How could my best friend not visit me and visit a boy she's known less than 4 months and has only met a few times? Ugh. "I'm sorry if I had known I would've told you." Lando said sympathetically.
"It's not your fault, it's just annoying, I wouldn't have mind if she had just told me." Lando walked over to me and gave me a tight hug which helped me feel much better.

After half an hour of checking making sure Lando had everything he needed and packed we headed downstairs. We walked into the lounge to see Max sitting by himself, he looked extremely mad. "Thanks to you two Molly has left and because Christmas is coming up I won't be able to see her for a while." Max said getting up from the sofa. 
"Max..." I said feeling bad, he stormed past me shaking his head.
"Leave him, I'll speak to him later." Lando said, I nodded in agreement. I decided that it would be best to leave so Lando dropped me off at my apartment. 

I walked upstairs to my apartment door and saw Molly standing outside. "Y/n I am so sorry, I should've told you but I was scared you'd hate me." 
"Hate you? Molly you are my best friend how could I hate you? I would be happy for you, yes it shocked me when you said you and Max had a thing but I could kinda see your feelings for him the second I saw you look at him." I laughed, opening the door letting her in.
"So are we good?" She asked with puppy eyes, I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"Yeah we're good." 
"So is it cool if I can stay the night? It's getting late and..."
"Yeah it's fine, I wouldn't want you getting a train this late anyway." I replied. Suddenly I got a notification on my phone 'Reminder: One week until you start your driving lessons!' Oh crap I forgot, I get to learn to drive! I am so excited, soon I won't need any more lifts from Zak cause I can almost drive, well that's if it goes well and I pass. 

Lando's POV
"Hey dude." I mumbled with a small sympathetic smile.
"Hey.." Max said sitting on his bed.
"Look I'm sorry about earlier." 
"It's fine, Molly apologised for leaving and her and Y/n are on good terms so it doesn't matter." 
"It does matter, Max I haven't seen you get that mad for a while, you must really like Molly." 
"Yeah I do..." 
"Ok well is everything fine between us?" 
"Yeah I guess."
"Good cause now you can't say anything about mine and y/n's friendship cause you're dating someone much younger than you." I laughed.
"Heyyyy, no it's different, you're known literally worldwide."
"Yeah but you also have twitch and loads of followers on there." I grinned before leaving his room. I didn't want to fall out with Max he's leaving at the end of the year which is less than a month away and I'm going to miss him, he's not moving far but it's going to be weird coming home to an empty house. I went to bed prepared for my Abu Dhabi race weekend. 

Y/n's POV
I spent the few weeks before Christmas, doing my driving lessons which went surprisingly well, I had one everyday with one of the qualified staff members at McLaren called Joe, he was so helpful and didn't put any pressure on me, he said that I should be able to take my test at the end of the month if I carry on improving the way I am but obviously I won't be able to take it with him due to be biased, etc, so I'd have to do it with someone I don't know and doesn't work for McLaren. I also revised signs for my theory test which I was...Ok at, still had to keep revising though. I spent lots of time buying presents for my parents, Molly, Lando, George, etc, but I was even more excited to go home. My mums going to pick me up tomorrow and take me home, Charlotte and I spoke about the Lando's meal situation and Jon agreed he'd do it as Lando still has to work out with Jon every week anyway. So I would be spending a few extra days at home which I know I will love. I bought Lando a hamper full of stroopwafels and a pair of brand new neon yellow air forces. I bought George a pillowcase with my face on it as a joke and a chocolate box filled with his favourite chocolates. Before I sent it off I made sure that both Lando's and George's presents were wrapped and had an card in so they knew it was from me. I bought Max a domino's £25 gift voucher which I will give to Molly as she will see him on boxing day. Finally I bought my parents 2 tickets to the Silverstone GP next year and I got Molly a Victoria secret gift voucher, as she has been asking for one for months and that was worrying about presents done.