Leo the stalker

Leo Valdez updated his status:
I'll have you all know that Aphrodite has assigned me as her secret Percabeth stalker!!! Don't tell Percy and Annabeth.
Comments:
Jason Grace: Leo, if you don't want them to know, it's probably not such a smart idea to put in on a public chat, which Percy and Annabeth look at.
Leo Valdez: Oh
Piper McLean: *facepalm*
Aphrodite: Leo!!! That was supposed to be a secret!!!
Leo Valdez: Whoops, sorry, um, hehe, *sweating*
Leo Valdez logged off
Percy Jackson updated his status:
Hey!
Comments:
Annabeth Chase: Leo! This is the second time you have stalked me and Percy! Last time it was for drachmas, what did Aphrodite offer you this time!
Leo Valdez: Um. What was that offer Aphrodite?
Aphrodite: Lol. Charmspeak always works when you are the love goddess. The offer was listening to me Charmspeak instructions! :)
Piper McLean: MOTHER!!!
Frank Zhang: Lol. Fail Leo!
Leo Valdez: I quit my job as personal Percabeth stalker! You embarrassed me in front of Frank. Frank!
Aphrodite: Please, Leo. Please!!! *battingeyelashes* xoxoxo
Ares: -_-
Piper McLean: Mother, you can't Charmspeak through typed words!
Aphrodite: Pfft. Maybe you can't, but as the love goddess, I am much more talented! Charmspeak works for me in any form!
Leo Valdez: It didn't work. :)
Hazel Levesque: Awkward. . .
Aphrodite: Oh, um. Yeah, about that. . .
Aphrodite logged off
Piper McLean updated her status:
I told her she couldn't Charmspeak through typed words!