part 14

i knew what i had to do . i ran to the counter to get my keys , and ran to my car . i was dressed in sweats and a tank top . with some "cholo slippers" ( the black loafer soft looking slippers . and my hair in a bun . i looked crappy but i didnt care . i prayed the while way that i was just sick and .. nothing else . i got to a pharmacy , and i saw a mom and a 15 year old boy looking at condoms .
"mom , please can we go home" he pled
" if your going to do that , then you better be safe . i wont have that hoochie girlfriend of yours becoming apart of the familu " she said sternly with her arms crossed .
i quietly got 3 boxes of different types of tests. i walked by fast and bought them . the cashier boy looked about 18 . i blushed and covered my eyes . this experience was not the best . i rushed back home and took all three the tests . they all were positive .
" this isnt happening . im not -"
" baabe im home " daniel yelled i quickly got all the tests and put them in my double bagged bag and thre away the boxes .
" oh im in here " i said wiping away a tear .
he opened the door .
" feelin better" he smiled handing me a bag .
"whats this ?" i asked sniffling .
"open it " he said smiling.
it had 2 scary movies , a can of light chicken soup , and a box of tissues . all would be perfect , if i was sick .
" aww babe" i said hugging him .he higged back
" whats that?" he asked
"trash , let me go through this away and uh we can watch the scary movie ." i said gripping the bag
" you dont want me to ? " he said confused . i always make him take out the trash .
" no haha i got it " i said
" okay ill grab a blanket , its cold" he said walking in to the room .
i went to our back padio and dumped the bag in to a small trask can that had a lid . " damn , the other box . ill get it later when he isnt looking ." i thought to myself .
we watched the movie and i layed there in his arms . maybe i should tell him . no , we havnt even said i love you to eachother yet . uhg but i git pregnant still . i could barely hear the woman on the tv scream from the loudness if my thoughts.