Sam's First Interview

Start from the beginning

"You're lips, they're bigger than a usual males lips."

"They sure are, yeah." I said, sitting back and getting comfortable on the couch.

"Do you get picked on about them."

"Oh definitely. I have so many nicknames because of 'em."

"Like?"

"Trouty Mouth. At least, until Chord came into the picture. I'm either Trouty Mouth number one, or Trouty number one. He's two." They laughed."There's also Guppy Lips, Lady Lips, Guppy face, Fishy Lips, just to name a few. And they're all from the same person."

"Who?"

"Santana 'Satan' Lopez." I said." I think she's just jealous of 'em though. My favorite name though, is Samgelina Jolie." I said seriously. Everyone started laughing.

"Oh god, who calls you that?"

"The fricking cheer leading coach at our high school. She calls me Kentucky Fried Stripper. Why, I don't know."

"Huh, interesting. You're not the only one with lips like that, though."

"Nope. It's me, Chord, our youngest sister Sandy, my mom's father, and my cousin Cam." I answered.

"When did the teasing start for you?"

"When I moved to Ohio."I answered." I never, never thought my lips were that big of a deal. I mean, when I lived in Tennessee, no one really said anything about them. But Brenda loves 'em and thinks they're cute, so I'm all good."

"You really love her, huh?"

"Of course. I've never felt the way I feel about her with anyone else. We've been together for nearly four years."

"Why does she always curl her hair?"

"She doesn't. Her hair is naturally curly."

"It is? I did not no that." She said, looking confused.

"She doesn't straighten it because one, it's to long apparently, and two, it's so thick. I love it though, especially in the mornings when her hair is just all over the place, and she doesn't have makeup on." Some of the women in the audience awe'd.

"Have you had any weird experiences so far?" She asked.

"Not really, aside from some woman asking me to sign her baby." She laughed.

"You're birthday is tomorrow, Chord 's too, obviously, how old will y'all be?"

"20 years old."

"One year away from being able to drink legally."

"Which I will not be doing, not after last time." I blushed slightly, remembering the Spring Break accident.

"Ohh, what happened last time."

"Lets just say, it was Puck's fault, and he got us insanely drunk and we didn't know who the hell was who. Brenda and Chord ended up uh, making out."

"And you weren't mad?"

"Nah, not really. I was shocked though, and Mercy wasn't mad either. The day after, she thought about it, and laughed for an hour straight. I became a uh, male stripper that night."

"Really?"

"He is an awesome lap dancer!" Brenda called, walking out on the stage. I blushed and put my hand over my face. She sat next to me and slapped my arm.

"That's for not dancing like I told you too." I stuck my tongue out at her."His stripper name is White Chocolate." She said and I nodded.

"Why are you out here?" I whispered to her. She looked at me and pouted.