Flashback II

This is a double update so do make sure to read 'Flashback I' before going ahead with this one. And double updates call for love and... *wiggles eyebrows* votes and comments (?)🙈

Happy Reading!

--------------------------

"Jungkook, I swear to God, if you spoil Soobin more, I won't kiss you." Taehyung yells at Jungkook who has not been helping his husband with Soobin at all.

The couple is in Taehyung's room. The omega was supposed to give a bath to Soobin but the little alpha did not want to be in the water so he was starting to crawl the moment he was placed on the floor. This annoyed Taehyung as he is tired.

Usually he does not have a lot of work apart from taking care of Soobin because he is the luna of the pack and they have people doing work for him. But today, a lot of people from different packs had come for a meeting and Taehyung was taking care of the hospitality; if the food and snacks were served on time or not or if people were comfortable or not.

So basically the day was busy and Taehyung was really tired. He was glad that Jongho helped him by taking care of a whiny and clingy Soobin.

When half a day passed and Taehyung finally had the time to breathe, he decided to bathe the little alpha but Soobin started testing his patience by running away from his mother.

Right then, Jungkook walked in and he started playing with Soobin. Now the father and son duo is surrounded by Soobin's many toys. The both of them are giggling and having a good time.

Had it been some other time, Taehyung would have admired the interaction. But right now, he is irritated. All he wanted was to bathe Soobin and later make him sleep as well but Jungkook's presence is not allowing him to do that.

"Jungkook, he needs to take a bath." Taehyung says.

"He can do that later, Tae. Let him play." Jungkook looks at his husband briefly before turning his attention to Soobin who was sitting on a dog soft toy and pulling on his ears.

"Don't be a sadist, baby." Jungkook laughs and picks Soobin up. The pup and looks at him with big, doe eyes which are similar to Jungkook's. He says something in his baby language that the true blood does not understand but he knows that maybe Soobin is confused.

"A wolfie doesn't sit on a dog, baby. Wolves are stronger than dogs." Jungkook says. He tickles Soobin, making him laugh his heart out. "My baby is so strong." Jungkook says and Soobin claps as if he is loving the praises.

"And I'm the strongest. I'm going to smack the both of you if you both don't stop playing this instant." Taehyung says sternly looking at his husband and son but when they look at Taehyung, he cannot help but smile. They look so cute like that, surrounded by toys. This scene is so domestic.

Jungkook looks back to Soobin and says, "Let's take a bath, baby, before your mama kills dad for not letting him do what he wants to do."

When he says that, he earns a glare from Taehyung. He gets up with Soobin in his arms and walks closer to the omega. He extends his arms so that Taehyung can take Soobin from him but the little pup wraps his hand around his father instead and hides his face in his chest.

Taehyung frowns. His son does not want to come to him?

"Baby, come to mama." Taehyung says, swallowing a lump in his throat. He sees Soobin shake his head and hide in Jungkook's embrace further.

"You don't w-wanna come to me? Wh-Why, baby?" Taehyung suddenly feels sad and Jungkook understands why. Since Taehyung conceived, he has not shared Soobin with anyone and now after Jungkook came into the picture, sometimes Soobin just wants to stay with Jungkook whenever Taehyung gets mad at him. It's just a child's psychology but Taehyung doesn't very well understand that and gets upset easily.

"It's okay, Tae. You can go and rest. I know you're tired. I'll give him a bath." Jungkook says moving closer to his husband and pecking his forehead.

"Why is he not looking at me or talking to me, Kookie?" The younger asks sadly. Jungkook just smiles at him and runs a hand through his soft, purple hair.

"He will, my love. He's just a kid. He thinks you're mad at him so he's being like this." Jungkook says softly.

"But I want him to talk to me, Kookie." The omega pouts. Jungkook wants to do nothing but kiss that pout.

"Alright." Jungkook nods and then looks at Soobin.

He holds Soobin's nape and pulls his face out of his own neck. "Baby, if you do two things, I'll get banana milk for you and we can play as much as you want later." Jungkook says, trying to bribe his son.

Catching the words 'banana milk' and 'play', Soobin's ears perk up and he listens to his father with utmost attention. Jungkook smiles at that and continues, "You have to talk to your mama and take bath."

Soobin whines at that and starts hitting Jungkook's chest with his small fists. "Okay, no banana milk and games for Soobinie since Soobinie is being a bad pup." Jungkook declares and starts putting the pup on the floor but Soobin immediately makes grabby hands towards his mother.

Taehyung cannot help but smile at his cuteness. He immediately takes his son in his arms and lets the pup kiss his whole face. Soobin even licks Taehyung's face making the omega giggle. Jungkook quietly takes his phone and records the video of the scene playing in front of him.

~•~•~•~•~

Hey lovelies! I hope you enjoyed the chap! Do you think it was cute? I liked writing these cute scenes after all that's going on in the book lol.

Please support this book by-

Voting, commenting and sharing.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y