Twenty One

"So you're actually letting him go? Are you dumb, hyung?" Jongho asks looking weirdly at the true blood.

"Jongho, I'm not in for a preaching session right now. Please spare me." Jungkook sighs and plops on the couch of his office. Jongho is seated in front of him and he is not pleased with the idea of Taehyung returning with the Night Walker pack.

"Spare you? I'm sorry but I can't, hyung! If you are forgetting then let me remind you that Taehyungie hyung is the luna of our pack. He is your freaking mate! How can you do that to him and to us? How can you let him go? I'm sure when he gets his memories back, he would feel bad about you letting him go, hyung." Jongho says. His voice is loud and impactful. Jungkook knows that the younger is right but he doesn't know what to do.

"Then what do you suggest I should do?"

"Just tell him. He would be really upset if he finds out about it from someone else." Jongho says. Jungkook sighs. Even he does not want Taehyung to leave. His heart belongs to the beautiful, purple haired omega so how can he let him leave?

"I asked him if he could not go. He said he needs to go because there are a lot of things that need to be done in the Night Walker pack and he cannot leave them alone in times of need." Jungkook sighs again.

"Oh really? Then what about us? Our pack? Our pack has been without our luna for almost two years now, hyung! You have to think about yourself and your pack first." Jongho says, irritation is evident in his voice. He has been close to Taehyung ever since the day he was born. Taehyung has always treated him like his little brother. When the omega was kidnapped, Jongho couldn't bear it because both Jungkook and Taehyung are like family to him.

Now that Taehyung is back, Jongho cannot afford to lose him again and so he needs to convince Jungkook. "You're right." The true blood says. A grin makes its way on Jongho's face.

"So you'll talk to him?" Jongho asks curiously.

"Yes." Jungkook says. He knows he needs to talk to Taehyung soon because otherwise he would leave tomorrow.

"All the best, hyung! I know you can do it." Jongho says and side hugs Jungkook. The true blood ruffles his hair lovingly.

~•~•~•~•~

"Soobin!" Taehyung calls out his son's name. While the omega was busy packing for tomorrow, he did not realise when his naughty son crawled out of the room. Now he cannot find him. Lately, Soobin has developed a liking for the game of 'hide and seek' which makes it difficult for Taehyung.

"Soobin! Where are you? Do you want mama getting mad at you?" Taehyung says again. A frown never leaves his face. He is worried. What if Soobin ends up getting hurt? There are way too many stairs in the pack house.

Taehyung reaches the end of the hallway and sees that there's a small door. A door that is usually locked is wide open.

Did Soobin go in there? Oh God! The room looks so dirty!

Taehyung frowns and takes a step inside the room. There are many cardboard boxes in the room. Some of the furniture is covered with white cloth. It gives the feeling of a typical horror movie.

Taehyung gulps and calls out his son again. "S-Soobin? Are you in here?" He walks further into the room. There are cobwebs in the room too. When was the last time they cleaned it?

As Taehyung looks around, he does not pay attention to the ground and ends up getting stumbled upon something. His body falls forward and if he did not catch the table placed a few feet ahead of him, he might have fallen face first on the floor.