Thirty Two

A/N: I'm replying to all your I love yous with a double update cause I love all my lovelies a lot. Do make sure if you have read the previous chapter or not and since it's a double update, show the love by voting and commenting 💜

Happy Reading!

.................

Jungkook, Jongho, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon are standing in the clearing of the woods. The last three had come back from the Night Walker pack to help their friends find their son. Soobin is not an ordinary pup. He is the heir of the Dark Wood pack. He is their future. The future pack alpha. Its a really big matter that he got kidnapped.

Jungkook and Yoongi used their contacts to find out about the whereabouts of the little boy. They had to bribe some rogues to get the information out of them. This is how they found out that Soobin is kept in a cave somewhere in the woods.

"We need to split. Yoongi hyung, take your pack fighters with you and cover the West and the South side. My fighters and I will take care of the East and the North." Jungkook says. They are almost a mile away from the cave and Jungkook can clearly smell his son. He can smell his distress and fear. It really breaks his heart. All he wants to do is to rush to that cave and kill all those fuckers who kidnapped his son. He wants to have his baby in his arms very badly.

"Okay, but not all of us would be going inside the cave. We need people guarding the outside as well. In case, they call more of their members." Namjoon suggests. Everyone nods and Namjoon instructs the fighters from the Night Walker pack about who would be entering the cave and who would be guarding from outside. Hoseok does the same for the fighters of the Dark Wood pack.

"Don't worry, we will find your son. He is like a family to all of us and we would do everything in our power to bring him back." Yoongi says with determination. Jungkook nods his head with a little smile but his eyes are glowing red due to the anger. He is going to fucking rip those bastards' heads off for all he cares.

"Should we go now, hyung?" Jongho asks. Jungkook nods his head and once the training in-charges, Namjoon and Hoseok, give a 'go' sign to the fighters, everyone transforms in their wolf forms and starts running in the direction of the cave.

-------------------------------

Taehyung is sitting in his room, one of Soobin's small shirt is clutched in his hand. He is so scared. He is literally terrified. The only thing that is calming him down at the moment is the scent of his baby because of the shirt he is holding.

He had quickly changed his clothes after having sex with Jungkook and rushed to his husband's office because he had heard Jimin say that they found out about the whereabouts of Soobin.

After that, Jungkook had said that he did not want to wait any longer and they decided to attack the kidnappers' hideout. A squad was formed for the same purpose.

Taehyung wanted to join as well but Jungkook had denied him straightaway. A tear slips from his eyes as he remembers what happened earlier.

"Jungkook, please take me with you." Taehyung requests.

"You cannot go, Taehyung." Jungkook turns him down immediately and turns his attention towards Hoseok who is telling him something about the plan.

Taehyung does not like Jungkook's attitude. He is acting rather coldly towards him. He is not even calling him by all those sweet nicknames but that is Taehyung's last concern right now. He just wants to go with Jungkook and the squad to get his son.