One

The sound of the rain hitting the roof of the car is the only sound that is heard. As the car drives past the thick forest, the only thing that is seen is the road ahead of them because of the headlights of the car otherwise the night is really dark.

"Joon, when are you going to learn driving, huh? It's so inconvenient for me to drive you everyday. I have work too." A pissed Kim Seokjin says to his husband as he tries to focus his eyes on the road but it's very difficult because of the rains.

"Where's the time, Jin?" His husband, Kim Namjoon says.

"What sins did I commit in my past life that I got a mate as lazy you? Oh and not to forget, chaotic as well." Seokjin glares at Namjoon.

"Now what did I do?" Namjoon asks, already knowing that he might be killed by his omega mate if he didn't shut up and talk against him.

"It was you who broke my favourite vase this morning, right?" Seokjin accuses him but he knows that he is right when he sees his mate looking away. Seokjin just rolls his eyes. His mate is really mature and smart but when it comes to things like these, he is a total kid.

"JINIE! FOCUS!" Namjoon's panicked voice brings him back from his trance and he looks ahead of himself. His eyes widen at the sight of a human figure ahead of him and his foot immediately presses the brake. The car comes to an abrupt stop throwing the bodies of both the mates ahead due to inertia.

"What the fuck!" Namjoon is still panicking and so is Seokjin. The two of them jump out of their car in the heavy rain and their mouths hang open when they see a boy on the ground, unconscious. They can see that he is heavily pregnant, probably in the last few weeks of his pregnancy.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! What have I done? J-Joonie... W-What have I-I done?" Seokjin starts crying.

"Jinie, calm down. Let's look at him first, okay?" Namjoon says, trying to sound calm because at least one of the two need to stop panicking and think straight.

"B-But... But I... But I h-hit him. J-Joonie... I-I-I h-hit h-him." Seokjin is shaking and Namjoon is confused. Seokjin did not hit the boy because the car stopped a feet or two away from the unconscious boy. Namjoon kneels down in front of the pregnant boy and checks his breathing and pulse. It's faint and weak, but it's still there. He quickly gets up and looks at his husband who is still talking to himself about how this is his fault.

He holds Seokjin by his shoulders and shakes him. "Jin, listen. You did not hit him and it's not the time to blame yourself. We need to get him to the hospital. You hear me?" He says but it seems like his voice doesn't reach the other.

"KIM SEOKJIN! SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU ARE A GODDAMN DOCTOR! YOU NEED TO STOP BLAMING YOURSELF AND CHECK HIM UP, YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU ARE HIS ONLY HOPE!" Namjoon yells and that seems to bring Seokjin out of his trance. He quickly nods and kneels down beside the boy.

"An omega." He whispers. He looks at Namjoon and tells him to pick him up. "Take him to the backseat and sit with him, yeah? I'm bringing us to the pack hospital." He tells him. Namjoon nods and carries the omega to the backseat of the car. Seokjin takes the wheel and starts driving towards the hospital.

~~••~~

"Oh my God! You're finally awake." Seokjin says when he sees the young omega's eyes slowly open. When Seokjin had found the other omega, he brought him to the hospital for a checkup. Within a few minutes, Seokjin realised that the younger needed a surgery as soon as possible. It was the only way to save the unborn pup because the younger had many complications.

The surgery was a success and the omega and his pup are both safe. Seokjin is really happy about it as he feels like a big burden is lifted off of his shoulders.