Tow Ross Finds Out

Start from the beginning

"She's insane. The woman is insane." Chandler said referring to Monica after Ashley sat the mug back on the table. "It's before work. It's after work. It's during work. She's got me doing butt clenches at my desk. They won't bring me mail anymore."

The coffee house entrance opened as Phoebe made her way to the trio on the couch.

"Hey, Pheebs, how'd it go with Scott last night?" Rachel asked her.

Oh, it was nice." She replied. "Took him to a romantic restaurant. Ordered champagne. Nice."

"The guy still won't put out?" Joey asked.

"Nope, zilch, nothing, nuh-uh."

"Wow, I could never do what you're doing. I would need some action in the space of time you two have been going out." Ashley pouted.

Joey opened his mouth to say a flirty remark but before he could say anything Ashley said a firm "Don't."

"Look, I don't mind taking it slow. I like him a lot. He's really interesting and he's really sweet." Phoebe smiled. "Why won't he give it up?"

"Maybe he drives his car on the other side of the road if you know what I mean." Joey hinted.

"No, what do you mean? He's not british." Phoebe replied.

"Maybe he's gay." Joey suggested.

"Oh." Phoebe realised what he meant. "No, I don't think that's the problem. 'cause we went dancing the other night and just the way he held me so close and the way he was looking into my eyes."

"I would kill for what you have, Pheebs. That feeling of butterflies you get when a guy looks so lovingly at you." Ashley smiled thinking about it. "Nothing can replace that."

"Well, I didn't feel any butterflies i felt it on my hip." Phoebe replied.

Once again the coffee house doors opened but this time it was Monica.

"Yo, bing!" She shouted. "Racquetball in 20 minutes." She hit him playfully with the racquet that was in her hand once she made her way to the orange couch.

"Joey, be a pal. Lift up my hand and smack her with it." Chandler said with a tight smile.

Outside Ross had pushed Julie against Central Perk's window and the pair was kissing very passionately.

"Oh, Rachel, don't look." Phoebe warned her once she seen the couple outside.

"What?" Rachel asked as she turned around and saw them. "Come on, you guys, I don't care. I have a date tonight."

"Woah! You have a date?" Joey asked.

"Yeah. Monica set me up." She answered.

"I'm so happy you're moving on, sweetie." Ashley said to Rachel.

Joey gave a long, hard glare at Ashley before turning back to Rachel. "What about Ross and..."

"What, my whole insane jealousy thing?" She asked. "Well, you know, as much fun as that was i've decided to opt for sanity."