CHAPTER 33

Sunrays hit a beautiful and a handsome face. Both stirred up and looked into each other's eyes first. Of course it was  a beautiful sight for both. A new beginning for both souls to travel together a rocky path to finally reach a beautiful sunset where their life will end up or even continue in heaven with only love. 

Sivaangi wished him good morning first and went to do her morning chores. Ashwin sat on the couch looking at the beautiful sun coming up all ready for the day. His life was also like the sun. He was getting ready for a new life ahead. This journey can either be smooth or rocky, but the thing whether he reach the destination coming ahead of it matters. At the end of journey, he may be having her hands in his or his legs will be walking alone, the way they both understand and spend time with each other matters for the next few days. 

His thoughts were disturbed when he heard door opening sound. He passed on a smile and it was his turn to fresh up. He came out from washroom after few minutes and saw her scrolling mobile. 

She saw him in tracks and questioned him.

Sivaangi : Enna plan?

Ashwin : As usual tha... Pakkathula park ku jogging poren....

Sivaangi : Naanum varava?

Ashwin : Hm.....  Haan seri poi dress change pannitu vaa.

Sivaangi : Itho vanthuren

In few minutes she too came out in black joggers and grey hoodie. She looked cute and funny in that. Ashwin took her out to the park and started his jogging. Sivaangi too tried to cope up with his speed, sensing it Ashwin reduced his speed to keep her running which gave a tint of redness in her cheeks. Both looked at each other and started jogging together as a sign of a start of their journey of togetherness...

After 5 rounds of jogging they sat down on the bench. Ashwin passed her a coke and she cherished it's taste. Sivaangi noticed Ashwin looking at a particular direction for a long time, confusedly she looked that way and found nothing but two girls chatting. Was he sighting them?

Suddenly he stood up and went towards them, Sivaangi too followed him. He went and excused one of the girl. She looked beautiful just like a barbie doll

Ashwin : Excuse me.... Am sorry to interrupt, but unga dress ah adjust pannikonga.

Sivaangi felt so proud of this man. When other men were seeing it with a lustful look, this man came forward to protect the girl. This is how she dreamt of how a man should be. She felt like she was queen with a diamond crown married to HER perfect king. 

But her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a slap sound. She was shocked to see the scene infront of her. The girl had slapped Ashwin and a crowd was formed to see the scene. But how can a queen be silent? The furious queen went forward to justify her king.

Sivaangi : My dear barbie! May I know why did you slap him?

Girl : Are you asking the reason? This bastard is coming and saying to me itself to correct my dress. ithulaiye theriyuthu ivan epdi patta aalu nu...

Sivaangi : Aama enakkum puriyuthu ivan epdi patta aalu nu. he is too different from other gentlmen right?

The girl nodded but Ashwin was shocked here. 

Sivaangi : He is way too different means.... When other gentlemen where enjoying seeing you with lust, he noticed that and came forward to let you know about your dress and to protect you. If he had been the same like others, you would have been experiencing a lot of object looks on you. Is that happy for you?

The girl was confused.

Sivaangi : Do you know what you have done? You have expressed that a lot of men looking you as an object is ok than a man coming forward to help and protect you. Is this how you understand and react? Am a girl who believes that girls are far more sensible than men. but you made me feel wrong. Remember one thing, Thing before you act! Now it's your choice. Thank him for letting you know about your dress or experience all ill looks on you...