CHAPTER 2

Sivaangi POV: 

I went in and saw a good looking man looking into his laptop. I greeted him

Sivaangi : good morning sir

Rakshan : Good moring miss..

Sivaangi : Sivaangi sir

Rakshan : Fine sivaangi. Take your seat

Sivaangi : Thank you sir

He asked me few questions and i answered them to my level best. I felt very comfortable with him and he was really a very sweet person. After my interview he congratulated me that i did well. But i have to wait till next day for the result. I quickly reached home and got changed into a comfortable one. 

Knowing that my dad went to office i called him to inform him about the interview. He appreciated me. Swathi will be in college, that means only am alone with my so called mam. Oh shit! 

My stomach grumbled and i realised that it is lunch time. I went down with an emotionless face and saw her eating already. I sat down opposite to her, served myself and started eating. The food was the same : Without any taste. Because she did not pour the ingredient love in the food.

(Yes! We all like the food which is prepared by mom more than the food in 5 star hotels. It is because she pours love and care in that food and that makes the food tastier. Agree? )

Revathi : Did you do the interview well??

Sivaangi mv : Why does she care suddenly? From where did this sudden care and love come from??

Sivaangi : Good.

Revathi : Let me pray for you for the job

Sivaangi : Can i know why are you acting like a good mother? ( I asked her irritatedly )

Revathi : Atleast if you go to job i can be free from your irritating voice. ( She said annoyingly )

This is not the first time i get bullying for my voice. This is very usual for me. I blinked to get rid of tears and started eating. After washing the plate, i went up to my room and started reading novels. 

Am an book alcoholic and always dreamt about my prince. My one and only wish is to get the motherly love from my husband which i lost in my small age. He should be very possessive about me and should keep me inside his arms forever. 

Hours passed and it was night. I ate dinner with my father and went to bed. On that time i received a call from an unknown number. I attended it and said hello hesitantly. On the other side, there was a very sweet melodious voice.

Sivaangi : Hello. Who's this??

The caller : Hey sivaangi! Greetings! We are calling from nithya group of companies. You had attended an interview today right??

Sivaangi : Yes!

The caller : You are selected! Congratulations!!!!

Sivaangi : Thank you so much!

Saying so i cut the call and happily went to hall and informed it to my father. 

Krishnakumar : Super da kanna!! I know you will be selected.

Sivaangi : Aama. Unga ponnache!

After some chitchatting i returned to my room with a huge smile. Tomorrow is a very big day for me. So I slept soon without any worries. 

The next morning I woke up a bit earlier that usual and she got ready in a fishtail skirt with my favourite heels.

 ate breakfast quickly and boarded my car

ate breakfast quickly and boarded my car. I reached office at 9:00 am. I directly went to rakshan sir's cabin as informed by the receptionist. After formal greetings he informed me about my work.

Rakshan : Miss sivaangi you are selected as the personal secretary of Ashwin, the CEO of this company.

Sivaangi : Thank you sir. Where is my cabin sir ??

Rakshan : Come let me take you to your cabin.

Saying so he led me to the last floor of this building that is 23rd floor. He opened the glass door with a key and gave me the keys.

Rakshan : From now, this is your responsibility sivaangi. Keep it safe.

Sivaangi : Sure sir!

Rakshan : You can get settled here. As soon as Ashwin reaches, you go introduce yourself to him.

Sivaangi : Ok sir! When will he reach office?

Rakshan : Sharply at 10 am that is he will reach here in 20 minutes.

Sivaangi : Oh! Thank you sir!

He nods and leaves to his cabin. I settled all my things in the cupboards in my cabin. My cabin! Sounds good!

The cabin was so classy! I loved it so much!

After few minutes i heard the lift opening sound and found him coming out of the lift.

Mr. Ashwin Kumar, the CEO!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey guys!

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do vote and comment if you like.

Let's make the purple kingdom stronger for our dear ashaangi !

Purple you all💜

With Love
Sruthi💗