CHAPTER 19

Sorry for the late chapter🥺 The ones who follow me on instagram knows the reason. Suddenly today i got obsessed to insta filters and started trying all the filters. It may be a silly reason but believe me😁

AUTHOR'S POV :

Ashwin : Sivaangi am so sorry to tell this but I can't accept a new life so easily. Am sorry Sivaangi but I can't do this. Hope you understand my side Sivaangi.

And that's it. Sivaangi burst into tears. She felt like leaving the world. Ashwin felt bad to say that but he wasn't able to accept this. He thought he shouldn't betray Nithya even in his dreams. 

Soon they reached their home, and Sivaangi ran to her room. She  wasn't able to bare the pain. She let her tears flow. Everyone are leaving her. First her mother, then her father and now Ashwin is going to leave her soon. She hugged her knees and cried her heart out. What is the meaning for her life now? For whom is she living? Her heart was broken. She was not able to take it anymore. So she decided to ignore Ashwin and never let her feelings grow.

After sometime she composed herself. She knows this will happen one day. She should stay strong. There are lot of things to face. She made her heart a stone and came to hall. 

Rajashekar was watching TV and even Sivaangi joined him. Raasi palan was playing in TV.

Rajashekar : Nee enna rasi ma?

Sivaangi : Kanni raasi pa.

Rajashekar : Appo aduthathu unakku than ma. Enna solranganu paapom.

That ayyar : Kanni raasi neyargalukku. Ippo neraya kashtam face pannuvinga. But future la you will be so happy. You have to face a lot of things in your life but there is a prize for you in future. Stay strong in your life. Whatever problem you have, you should stay strong and resolve it. And mainly this year and the next year, you will have many problems but you should think and solve. 

This gave a clear idea to Sivaangi. As the ayyar said, she decided to stay strong whatever happens. She decided to give time to all problems, then automatically it will get resolved.

The next day Ashwin went early in his car and Sivaangi reached office in another car. In lunch break she narrated everything to Rithika. Rithika felt too bad for her.

Rithika : Sivu what he said is correct only di. Maybe he needs some time to move on from his past. But still you have 1 and a half years Sivu. If you love him, then please enjoy these 2 years di. 

Sivaangi : Rithu but if I enjoy this 2 years, I will fall more for him. Then I can't live without him after the agreement. 

Rithika : Listen di... He said he needs some time to move on. He may even fall in love with you in these 2 years. And most importantly even if he is not loving you back, you should stand for him in every situation and not hurt him. If you keep on thinking about future then you can't live peacefully in present. Now you have your love, Ashwin, with you. So enjoy the present. Then we can face whatever happens in future. Okay?

This made sense to Sivaangi. She nodded her head and Rithika went back to her work.  

1 month passed. 

Sivaangi ignored Ashwin wherever she can. She didn't even see his face and talk. Ashwin was very hurt to see her avoiding him so much. But deep down his heart, he can realise he deserved it.

Sivaangi visited Revathi and Darshana once in a week. Revathi became a kind mom but Darshana was still not able to accept Sivaangi as her sister. Darshana as usual hated her. But as a elder sister, Sivaangi took care of her studies and her necessities.