CHAPTER 13

Hey makkaley! Am back with a bang🔥🙈 My health was not good for the past three days. That's the reason for the late update. Am so sorryyyy🥺🥺

Thank you so much for 100 followers🎊🎊🎉🎉

And your care towards me was overwhelming🥺 Thank you so much to those who checked on me regularly regarding my health. Am blessed to have you all as brothers and sisters!

Into the story :

The next day :

SIVAANGI POV : 

I woke up as the sunrays barged into the room. I stretched and went to washroom and did my morning chores. I got ready in a tee and a plazo pant as am going to stay in house today. I need to arrange all the things in the cupboard today. I went down and saw Ashwin eating in his office wear. He looked handsome, i have started to admire him nowadays. But am not going to develop my feelings for him, one day he is going to leave me somehow. 

I went and sat opposite to him and the maid started serving me. I turned around to find appa but he is no where found. 

Sivaangi : Ashwin appa enga?

Ashwin : Walking poirukaru

Sivaangi : oh ok.

I finished eating and went back to my room to organize my things. After arranging all the things i went down to see what appa was doing. But he not in hall and kitchen. I walked out of the house and saw appa sitting in the lawn. I too joined him.

Rajashekar : Vaa ma okkaru

Sivaangi : Enna yosichittu irukinga pa?

Rajashekar : Illa ma summa than ukkanthuttu iruken...

Sivaangi : Appo naa ungakitta konjam questions kekkava??

 Rajashekar nodded and Sivaangi started to shoot her questions.

Sivaangi : Ashwin oda amma ku enna aachu?? 

Rajashekar : Ava erandhutta ma. Ashwin ku 4 years irukkumbothe ava eranthutta...

Sivaangi : Oh sorry pa.. Appa enakku ungaloda family background lam solringala?? Enakku ethuvume theriyathu...

Rajashekar :  Naanum Ashwin oda ammavum love marriage than pannikitom ma... Rendu peroda family um othukkala. Athukku apurom romba kasta pattom. Chinna shops la vela senchom. Aprom chinnatha oru kadai vechom. Then athu garments aachu. But Ashwin made it into a group of companies.

Sivaangi : Oh great pa...

After some random talks, we ate lunch and i returned to my room to take a nap. 

When i woke up the clock showed 5:30 pm. I had slept so much! But when i tried to woke up i felt a pain in my lower abdomen. I took my mobile and checked the date, oh my horror days started. But i don't have sufficient sanitary napkins. What should i do now??

I took hair bath and went down and saw appa watching TV. Should i ask him?? He is like my appa but how can a girl ask a man so easily?? I just know him for two days. Better let me ask Ashwin the car key and buy myself. I asked appa about Ashwin and he directed me towards the study room.  

I entered and saw him doing something in his laptop. I started with much hesitation. 

Sivaangi : Ashwin

Ashwin : Yeah?

Sivaangi : Ath..athu..athu.. i need your car keys. 

Ashwin : For what?

Sivaangi : For personal needs.

Ashwin : Why should i believe you??

Sivaangi : Excuse me Ashwin ? Am not a thief to take away your car. If you don' believe, you can send your driver.