CHAPTER 16

My personal life is getting more stressful day by day. I need to reduce my sleeping time to give you updates. So hereafter the chapters will be smaller than usual. Hope you understand my situation!

Into the story :

ASHWIN POV : 

The same day : 

As usual i got ready and went to office and started doing my work. At afternoon I went to my secret room. I sat on the couch and looked at the photos hanging on the opposite wall. I blankly looked at that beautiful and innocent face. The way she was looking at me smiling, brought a weak smile on my face. It was our engagement photo. I took my mobile to see the wallpaper. Yes! it was her picture. I started my usual routine ( Speaking with her photo )

Ashwin : Enakku ippo enna panrathune theriyala kannamma ( Nithya's nick name ). Sivaangi jut resembles you. Not only by looks but even by attitude and character. I feel like am living with you. And especially appa is so happy with her. I don't want to break their beautiful bond. If I did that, then I can't live with that guilt.  Should i break the truth to her? Should i say about my past to her? Should i inform her about you? Should i start a new life with her?

Just then my mobile ringed, It showed "Rowdy" calling... I felt this is the answer for my question. Yes! i should start a new life with her for my father's happiness.

I smiled and attended the call. When she said she is leaving I felt something is wrong. I came down and warned the receptionist as i got some complaints about her. 

When i turned around I saw her getting into a cab. Am not happy to send her in cabs, but i don't want employees to doubt us. 

I soon took my car and returned home. But still she had not reached home. Maybe she has gone for some shopping. 

An hour passed but still had not reached home. I called her but it was not switched off. My fear increased, so i got ready and went downstairs to go in search of her. And that's when she called me. 

I drove to the location she sent me. When i was nearing my location, in a far distance I saw a car standing in the side. To confirm whether it was her, i stopped the car and opened the door. And the next minute she was inside my arms. 

When she said the happenings, I was very much shocked to see how much bold she is. The thought that she is facing these much dangerous things in her life because of me made me guilty. 

When i said her that it is dangerous for her to stay as my wife, the answer she gave made me emotional. I don't know whether it is a proposal but i loved the way she expressed it. And I was ready to have her in my arms forever. But it is not love it can be said as caring and adoration! 

( Let's wait until Ashwin realise 

We both returned home in my car. 

SIVAANGI POV : 

We both were driving back to our home when we both said chorusly:

"Appa ku theriya vendam"

We smiled at that I turned to the window. I didn't expect my life will change in one day. I fell in love with him, i don't know whether it will last but it will be good if i spend my whole life with him, for him!

After few minutes we reached home. Appa was sitting in the hall worried but as soon as he saw us he relaxed. We both headed to our respective rooms.

I went to the cupboard and took the agreement paper. There was 3 points in bold letters.

1. There should be no physical touch

2. They should not fall in love with each other.

3. After two years they should get divorced and the next moment the money of 1.5 crores should be handed over to Sivaangi.

I took a pencil and striked out the 1st point. I kept back in it's place. 

 I slept with a small smile!

NEXT DAY IN OFFICE : 

I came to office today in Ashwin car because of yesterday incident. Soon it was lunch break and I went to canteen. I ordered burger and was waiting for my order by scrolling phone. I heard a sweet voice and i looked up to see a very beautiful and traditional girl sitting opposite to me. 

That girl : Hii

Sivaangi : Ha..hii.. Neenga?

That girl : Am Rithika, I have joined as receptionist today. 

She said extending her hands. 

Sivaangi : Hey! Am Sivaangi. CEO's personal secretary. 

Rithika : Oh nice to meet you! Friends ?

Sivaangi : Yeah friends! Neenga saaptingala?

Rithika : Illa da...

Sivaangi : Then wait lemme order for you. What do you like to have?

Rithika : Burger!

I nodded and ordered ( Epdi namma rhyming uh ). 

The food arrived and we both ate with a lot of chitchats. We both got attached so easily. She is same as my character that we became partners in just one day! How weird? 

After lunch she went to reception and I returned to my cabin. The day went fast and it was my returning time. I bid bye to rithika and waited for him to come. But minutes passed he didn't come still. I called him and in few minutes he came back. We headed back home!

Meanwhile police arrived to the spot and started investigating about the death.

Introducing rithika as the receptionist :

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey guys!

Hope you all liked the chapter.

I had read a lot of stories. And most of the time i feel some stories are cringe. If you feel any incidents cringe in my story, then feel free to mention it here👉 I will try to change it!

I want to mention that my partner Priyas_diary has started writing an ashaangi fanfiction "Venpani". Do read it and show your support!

Target of votes : 445

Let's make the purple kingdom stronger for our dear ashaangi 💜

Purple you all 💜

With love
Sruthi 💗