CHAPTER 21

SIVAANGI POV : 

Saying so I hugged him. He too hugged me back. After few minutes, I parted the hug and saw Ashwin coming down. We three had breakfast and I came out of the house to leave office. But there was only Ashwin's car in the shed and another car was missing.  

Ashwin : The other car has went for service. So you should come with me today.

Sivaangi : There is no need for that. I will book cab.

Ashwin : Cab is not safe. Please come with me today alone.

I remembered that day's incident so I sat in his car silently. 

AUTHOR'S POV :

After few minutes Ashwin broke the silence. 

Ashwin : Sivaangi am sorry for yesterday's happenings. Am so sorry for being rude to you.

Sivaangi : It's ok Ashwin. This is not new for me. 

Ashwin : Sivaangi let's be friends. 

Sivaangi : There is no need for that Ashwin. As you asked, am acting as your wife and no more between us. 

Ashwin had a nose cut from Sivaangi. He shut his mouth and continued to drive. 

They reached office and the day went as usual. At lunch break Sivaangi told the incidents to Rithika. 

Rithika : Sivu why did you refuse to be a friend to him? 

Sivaangi : Do you know something Rithu? The hardest thing is that seeing the person whom you love as a friend. And there is a difference between friend and love. 

Rithika : Yeah! You are absolutely correct. But it is far better to be a friend more than a stranger. Think on it Sivu.

Sivaangi : Ok Rithu... I will try!

Rithika : And you are very lucky to have a father in law like this. How sweet he is?

Sivaangi : yes Rithu. Am truly blessed to have him. 

After eating Sivaangi returned to her cabin and started working. But surprisingly Ashwin's curtains were open today. And time to time he stole glances of her. This surprised Sivaangi. But she is not in the state to enjoy this. 

On the other hand, Ashwin was too low today. He felt ashamed to behave like this to Sivaangi. As he was in this struggles he didn't feel to spend time in his secret room. He kept checking on Sivaangi. 

At evening they returned home and both freshened up in their rooms and came down. Rajashekar called them both.

Rajashekar : Ippo kalyanam aayi romba naal aachu la? Innum yen rendu perum thani thani room la irukkinga?

Ashwin : Appa athu illa pa...

Rajashekar : Ashwin you said Sivaangi needs time right? But now it has been months. 

Ashwin : Appa but..

Rajashekar : Nee summa iru.. Sivaangi unakku ethavathu prechanaiya ma ?

Sivaangi : Neenga ethu sonnalum seri pa..

Rajashekar : That's my daughter.. Ashwin un room ah ready pannu... Sivaangi you go and pack your things. 

Both went to their respective rooms. Sivaangi started packing. But Ashwin was struggling to remove his memories from his room.

But he has no other way. If he refuses, then sure Rajashekar will doubt him. So he removed all the scan reports and kept inside the cupboard. But he didn't remove the photo frames. He let it and thought Sivaangi would not care about this. 

But lesser he knows this affects Sivaangi a lot!

At night Sivaangi came to Ashwin room and arranged all her clothes. Her heart ached when she saw Nithya's photo frames in his room. But she let it out free. They both had dinner and returned back to THEIR room. But they had confusion on whom to sleep on bed.

Ashwin : Couch will be correct for your size Sivaangi. Can you sleep on couch?

Sivaangi : What!?? why should I sleep on couch? I will sleep on bed. If you want to sleep on bed, then buy a new bed and sleep.

Saying so Sivaangi laid down on the bed and covered her with duvet. Ashwin sighed loudly and took pillow and laid down on couch with a grumpy face. 

After few minutes, making sure he is slept, Sivaangi turned and chuckled seeing Ashwin sleeping with a grumpy face. Slowly even she drifted to sleep. 

Sunrays hit her face. She stretched and slowly opened her eyes to see the beautiful sight. Her love was sleeping calmly. She wished all her mornings should be like this. She needs his embrace. But she very well know that will not happen. 

 She smiled at him and went to do her morning chores. When she came back, he was awake. She went down to make coffee and Ashwin went to jog. The day went by and the next two weeks were the same. 

Sivaangi was very much hurt each time she sees the photo frames. She wished she could be in the place of Nithya. She felt possessive on Nithya. This made her so stressful. She totally changed to a robot in these few days. 

Ashwin noticed this and tried to build up a conversation with her. But he only got ignorance or one line answers. So he just stopped his try and only concentrated on his work.

It was a fine morning and he was surprised to see Sivaangi still sleeping. He thought maybe she was tired and he went for a jog. But even when he returned she was still sleeping. 

He decided to take a bath and then wake her up. After taking a shower he tried to wake her up. He called her a lot of times but there was no response. He shook her shoulders but still there was no reply. He panicked and sprinkled some water on her face. But she didn't wake up🥺💔💔

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey guys!

Hope you all liked the chapter!

Note : This story may have a sad ending💔

Let's make the purple kingdom stronger for our dear ashaangi 💜

Purple you all 💜

With love
Sruthi 💗