CHAPTER 18

Sorry for the late makkaley! Unexpectedly my cousins🐒 arrived yesterday. I tried to type, but they started teasing thinking that am texting to my boyfriend🤣🤦. Unable to control them I stopped typing. Just now i got time and I typed it quickly. Please unga author ah mannichuuu...🥺

Into the story :

AUTHOR'S POV :

Rakshan peeped into the cabin and went silently seeing the couples having their own time. But poor humans they didn't know that one more person too saw that scene.

It was 5 at evening. Still Ashwin was sleeping like a baby in her lap. He slowly opened his eyes and found Sivaangi looking at him with eyes full of love. He woke up and stood straight on couch.

Ashwin : Sorry, romba neram thoongitena?

Sivaangi : Ithukku ellam ethukku sorry? Seri vaanga veetuku polam.

Ashwin hummed in response and Sivaangi left to her cabin to pack her things. 

They both left to home in next few minutes. Ashwin spent the whole evening in his study room and Sivaangi spent some time with Rajashekar. 

The next day when Sivaangi was working in her cabin there was  a knock in door. She looked up and saw Rithika standing at the doorstep. 

Sivaangi : Enna rithu pudhusa kathava ellam thattura?

Rithika : Enna panrathu Sivaangi boss oda lover. Avungaloda cabin ah epdi thattama varathu.

Sivaangi was just awestruck on what she heard. 

Sivaangi : Enna.. Apdi...ellam....onnum.. ill..illa.. 

Rithika : Why are you shuttering? That means is that the truth?

Sivaangi : Illa Rithu....

Rithika : Entha company la PA madila boss paduthu thoogirukaaru?

Sivaangi : Athuu....tha bha...tha

Rithika : I saw Ashwin sleeping in your lap yesterday Sivaangi. And even i saw you kissing his forehead Sivaangi. So tell me the truth.

Sivaangi with no other way decided to tell the truth.

Sivaangi : Am not his lover but his wife!

Rithika was very much shocked to hear his from her. Her mouth was wide open in shock.

Rithika : Whatttt!?!? Then why are working as an assistant here? 

Sivaangi : That...

Rithika : Wait let me guess. First you joined as an personal secretary, you both fell in love and got married, but you both decided to announce this to media later. Am I correct? oh my god! My friend is the wife of India's top businessman. I just can't believe my ears sivaangi. am so happy. 

Sivaangi : Please stop it Rithu. It is not what you think. 

Rithika : Then means you both met in college and fell in love. That's the reason you joined here. Correct?

Sivaangi : No Rithu... Am already very much confused. Please don't trouble me more.

Rithika : What happened sivu? Why is your face looking so dull?

Sivaangi : Our marriage is not like others Rithu. He will leave me after 2 years.

Rithika : Sivu Please say me clearly. Why should he leave you?

Sivaangi asked her to sit near her and explained about her marriage and yesterday happenings except her love for him. Rithu was very much shocked.

Sivaangi : Ithu than nadanthuchu. But enakku romba bayama irukku Rithu. What if Nithya was his wife?