CHAPTER 14

AUTHOR POV : 

One week passed, Sivaangi spent all days with Rajashekar and she was getting much better. When she was with Rajashekar she felt she was her father which made Sivaangi to conclude that her father was with her only but in the name of Rajashekar. 

Sivaangi started respecting Ashwin a little more. Ashwin stopped his rude behaviour and acted as a good friend to her. 

As it was Sunday Ashwin didn't go to office and was sitting in the lawn. Sivaangi too joined him with coffee as it was early morning. She sat near him and greeted him.

Sivaangi : Good morning Ashwin

Ashwin : Good morning Sivaangi!

Sivaangi : Ashwin am rejoining as your personal secretary from tomorrow.

Ashwin : Hey no, why you want to work?? Your happy here right?

Sivaangi : Yes there is enough money, but i have some responsibilities. Amma and Darshana are my responsibility now. I should take care of them like my father. For that i need some money. And most importantly i don't want your money, i want to be independent. 

Ashwin : Ok fine!

After few minutes of silence, Ashwin asked

Ashwin : What is your dream Sivaangi?

Sivaangi : Ippothikku i should built a god villa for myself. 

Ashwin : Oh! Sivaangi you asked me to find who caused accident for your father right? I found him. But he is a poor man and he dashed without knowing and it was purely an accident.

Sivaangi : Oh ok! Then leave him. Ashwin i wanna ask you something.

Ashwin : Yeah?

Sivaangi : How did you convince my parents for our marriage? On that evening when you was in my house, what did you say to them?

Ashwin : I said we are in love for the past two years. When you was studying college, i came  as a chief guest for your college culturals. On that time we both met and we fell in love. The before day i fought with you as i was in work tension. So i don't know how to convince her. She will be happy if you accept our love. I said this and they too believed this. 

Sivaangi : Better you become an author. You are saying good stories. 

Ashwin chuckled for that as she doesn't know he is already  an author!!!!

Sivaangi went back to her room and Ashwin went to study room to continue writing his book. 

The day passed by and the next day Sivaangi went to office first in a cab and Ashwin went in his car. 

Around 11 am, Sivaangi's telephone rung and it was Ashwin. He asked her tea, she made it quickly and went to his cabin. She kept the tea cup on his table and turned to leave.

Ashwin : Sivaangi go open that cupboard G and take the brown colour file. 

Sivaangi : OK sir.

She opened the cupboard and saw that there was 3 brown files. Confusedly she called him.

Sivaangi : Sir there are three brown colour files. Can you please say the name of the file??

Ashwin : Wait let me help you.

SIVAANGI POV : 

He got up from his place and stood behind me. His perfume smells so good. There was just an inch gap between us. He started searching the file in the cupboard and i was now pinned between his and the cupboard. His breath was falling on my nape. Our close proximity made my heart flutter. Butterflies started doing it's work. After few minutes of searching, he took the file and went back to his place. I let out huge breath that i was holding. I turned and saw him working as if nothing happened. Brushing away my silly thoughts, i settled in my cabin. 

My heart flutters whenever i see him. My heartbeat is becoming unusual when he comes close to me. Am feeling awkward and my hands and legs are becoming chill. I have an unknown feeling and i don't want to name it. Let it be unknown until i realise!

After lunch, his curtains are closed again. What will this man do in the dark? I think he will sleep. If he sleeps now then what will he do in night times? Athu ellam namakku ethukku? Sighing i started doing my work.

 Around 5 i started packing and was about to leave. But I thought of informing him. But his cabin screens and door was closed so i called his personal number which i saved as MR. ARROGANT. He attended in few rings and spoke very enthusiastically. When i informed him that am leaving, he without saying anything cut the call. I sighed "Weird fellow". Can't he atleast hum as an answer? That arrogant he is!

When i was crossing his cabin, i heard door opening sound. I turned and saw him coming out of his cabin with his laptop bag. I continued to walk and was waiting for the cab. Ashwin was talking to the receptionist. After few minutes, cab reached and I turned and saw Ashwin still talking to receptionist. 

I sat inside the cab and said the OTP. The driver was looking little terror. But no one can do me anything, am a ROWDY! I looked out of the window and he started the car. After few minutes, we reached the diversion of two roads. We should take the right side road but he took left side road. I was very confused.

Sivaangi : Excuse me? This is wrong route. You should have taken the right side road. 

Driver : Ashwin sir said me to bring you in this way. He did it for your safety. 

I nodded and looked out of the window. Maybe Ashwin might have some plans. But how did ashwin know this cab? He might have some contacts. 

30 minutes passed but still we didn't reach home. I looked at the front mirror and noticed that the driver was looking at me often with an evil smirk. 

With fear i tried to call Ashwin, but my phone has no charge. Oh god! What should i do now? There was no shops in either side of the roads. Tears found it's way. No but now i should stay strong. I should find some ways to escape. I checked my bags but there was no sharp objects. And that's when i reminded of my sharp pointed heels. I let out a relief. I can protect myself now. 

The car suddenly stopped and the driver looked at me with an evil smirk and lustful eyes. I turned around and saw that it was a deserted area. I immediately opened the car door but there stood a man not letting me to open the door. I turned opposite side and saw the driver coming to the back seat. Now am caught? The driver sat in the backseat and closed the door. With an evil smirk he came towards me. 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey guys!

Hope you all liked the chapter!

Do comment your suggestions on this chapter.

🔥🔥Target of votes : 430🔥🔥
Next chapter is ready! I typed it already. So the minute this chapter reaches the target, the next chapter will be out.
It is in your hands😉😉

Let's make the purple kingdom stronger for our dear ashaangi 💜

Purple you all 💜

With Love
Sruthi 💗