CHAPTER 30

Am absolutely sorry for making you wait for such a long time. But i have no other way. My days are hectic... Hope you understand me... Thank you so much for supporting me constantly!

Before going into the chapter, a huge thanks to all my darling readers for your hearty birthday wishes. And some had typed big paragraphs to wish me! So grateful! Thank you so much for spending your priceless time for wishing your's author!

And my babs, my darloos and my munchkins Chathu_VK18newbiewriter01Priyas_diaryTejadurai_02div_ImperfectOneDreamToSeeForeverKaghzzzashwineyykulukulu6 itsmekarthiga Harini0310thank thank you very very much for your great efforts. I felt so emotional when i saw your efforts. Will never forget these in my lifetime. Thank you so much for making my day so beautiful...

Into the story :

Ashwin came out of the hospital with a heavy heart with flowing tears. He can't accept that his life had changed upside down in just a day. While going to the exit, he looked up at the statue of god. His eyes became bloodshot in red. He threw a angry look at god and wiped the thinner in his forehead. And that's the day his hope for god shattered into pieces. 

He went to Nithya's room and collected all her photos, dresses. He remembered each and every word of her with each and every thing. This shattered him into pieces. He opened the cupboard and a box of bangles fell down. As soon as he saw that, he was not able to control anymore. He broke down completely kneeling down on floor. 

Flashback :

Nithya : Ashwin nee yen ivlo late uh inniku ?

Ashwin : Adhu naa ennoda girlfriend ku oru vaanga ponen...

Nithya blushed to hear "ennoda girlfriend" But decided to play with him...

Nithya : Apdiya yaaru unnoda girlfriend?

Ashwin : hmm... Athu oru ponnu enkitta eppovum crazy ya sanda pottutu, alaga iruppa. Avaloda kannu romba alaga irukkum. Avaloda character enakku romba pudikkum... Apuram avaloda peru NITHYA...

Nithya : Apdi yaarachu irukkaangala enna? Enakku theriyave illa..

Now Ashwin found that she was playing and even he started to tease and play with her..

Ashwin : Unakku theriyatha? Cheri paravala vidu... Naane unakku introduce panren.. Kavala padatha...

Ashwin then saw a beautiful in her early 20's crossing them by... He called her and that girl came near him drooling as he was handsome as always.

That girl : Sollunga handsome.

Ashwin : Hey beauty! Nithya ithu thaa ennoda girlfriend. Paaka romba alaga irukkala?

That girl was on cloud nine hearing this and held his strongly built biceps taking this as a chance. Hear Nithya was fuming in anger...

Ashwin : Hmm pathiya Nithya enmela evlo affection ah irukkaanu... Hey beautiful... Naa unakku oru gift vaangirukken. Athu unakkune thedi thedi vaangunen... Athu unakku than romba alag....