Jimin's POV

I was getting ready for the anniversary party. I don't know why this is even needed. Mr. Jeon organized it so I couldn't say no and neither could Ae-ri.

I got ready as I wore a brown checked formal suit and shoes and sprayed some cologne.

"Ae-ri, we are getting late, let's go.", I said after knocking on her door.

"Yeah coming.", I heard a faint voice.

The door opened revealing Ae-ri in a sapphire blue dress with her hair in a bun highlighting her collarbones and jawline. She looked beautiful...

"Is this okay?", she said as her voice sounding not so confident.

"Are you kidding me, you look ho- I mean beautiful.", I answered as Ae-ri smiled.

"Really?", she asked.

"Obviously, every man will be jealous of me in that party!", I responded to which she chuckled.

"OK thats too much.", she said while still chuckling.

"You don't look that bad yourself.", she complimented me.

"I know that, every woman will be jealous of you.", I said to which she smacked my arm.

"Oww I was joking, let's go now.", I said as we both giggled.

We both drove to the party and reached there in a few minutes as it wasnt that far.

"Here they are!", Jungkook cheered as he saw us.

"You both look so good especially you unnie!", Jiwoo complimented us as Ae-ri shyly thanked her.

"We were waiting for so much time for you guys.", Hoseok said.

"Hobi we are 7 minutes late.", Ae-ri said looking at her watch and raising her eyebrows.

"Well then too, thank god Jungkook kept me and Hobi hyung company.", Tae said.

"Hey I was there too.", Jiwoo said glaring at Tae. Me and the others laughed at both of them. Me, Jiwoo and Tae were friends from childhood and they were like this from then too.

"Well Jimin you got a sweet sister and also a sweet brother-in-law.", Hoseok said while smiling.

"I don't know about my sister being sweet but indeed I have a sweet brother-in-law.", I teased Jiwoo while Jungkook and I laughed.

"Why are you all bullying me?", Jiwoo said as she pouted.

"You know Jungkook is spending more time with Tae oppa and Hobi oppa. I am afraid they are gonna steal my boyfriend.", Jiwoo whispered to me and Ae-ri to which we both laughed.

"No they are not, don't you know how whipped Jungkook is already for you.", Ae-ri teased Jiwoo to which she smiled shyly.

"Are you guys done chit chatting?", Mr. Jeon interrupted to which Ae-ri rolled her eyes just at his sight.

"You should cut the cake now.", my dad cheerfully said.

"Sure Mr. Park.", Ae-ri answered as she smiled.

We cut the cake as everyone cheered for us. "Now feed each other!", Tae said to which we both looked at each other confused.

I took a piece of cake and feed Ae-ri. It reminded of our wedding day and how I shoved the cake in her mouth. I slightly chuckled as I remembered it.

Ae-ri feed me the cake but some cake fell over my clothes. "Oh shi- sorry.", she apologized as she immediately took a tissue paper and tried wiping the stain.