Jimin's POV

"Where are you even taking me?", I looked at Ae-ri who was driving the car she rented for tonight. The path she was driving through was really dark, there were no other vehicles visible just tall trees surrounding us. The scene surrounding us seemed straight out of a horror movie.

"Don't worry, you will see.", she said while shrugging.

"Wait are you- are you going to murder me or something?", I asked as I scrunched my forehead.

"Oh well thats a great idea. Even if I murder you no one is going to save you here and neither your screams would be heard to anyone. Your body lying here would be a great meal to animals.", she replied while slightly laughing to which I just widened my eyes.

"What? You don't like the idea?", she added while smirking.

"I wanna get out of this car right now. I don't wanna be with a psychopath. I DONT WANNA HAVE FUN.", I said screaming at her to which she laughed hysterically.

"Don't you think you get scared pretty easily?", she laughed softly.

"Hey anyone would be scared if they came to a place like this.", I said as I squinted my eyes at her.

"You mean this?", she said while smiling while I shifted my eyes from her to the view infront of me.

I saw the beautiful starry sky that looked so perfect. The hills infront of me did nothing but add more beauty to the scenary. The gauze-like clouds floated in the sky, which seemed to hide an ethereal fairyland.

I and Ae-ri hopped out of the car. I felt refreshed with the air I breathed in that seemed more clean than the air in the city. It seemed nice to escape the noise, pollution and the rush in Seoul.

"How is the murder location?", she said while chuckling softly to which I joined her.

"Thanks. This is a great place. You discovered this place?", I asked looking at her. Her face glowed even in the dim moonlight.

"No, my grandfather brought me here. I loved coming here. Its just so silent and feels like you have left behind all your worries and makes you just gaze at the sky.", she said with a smile plastered on her face.

"Yeah it is kinda like that.", I replied.

"Wait, am I the first person to know about your special place? Like those cliques rom-coms?", I asked her playfully smirking.

"Nahh, I brought Hoseok here first.", she chuckled to which I just gave her a judgemental stare.

"Haha anyways you want some?", she said taking out some food and a bottle of whiskey from the backseat of the car.

"Umm sure, why not.", I agreed to her.

We sat on the hood of the car and enjoyed it.

"Ahh, its so refreshing.", she exclaimed while sipping the alcohol.

"Yeah it is- Wait a minute, this has 57 PERCENT ALCOHOL", I said as I saw the alcohol percentage on the bottle.

"So?", she asked unbothered.

"Well who is gonna drive if we get drunk?", I asked her raising my eyebrows.

"Oh I didn't think about that.", she said as her eyes went big with realization.

"Well maybe because you are an airhead.", I said glaring at her.

"Hey!", she glared at me back.

"Anyways I had only two sips and I am not that in the mood to drink, I will just eat the food, so I can drive.", I assured her.

"Okay then.", she said while gulping half of the bottle of whiskey.

An hour passed away with just me staring at the picturesque place and took photos of it in my phone and munching on the food while Ae-ri just gulped the almost all of the whiskey.

"We need to go back now, its late.", I said looking at Ae-ri who looked drunk.

"No! I don't wanna leave!", she disagreed as she pouted.

"And why don't you wanna go back?", I asked raising my eyebrows but still trying not to chuckle at her cuteness.

"Well you make me sleep on the couch. Its hurts my back!", she cried out her sorrows while her lips formed an even bigger pout making me softly chuckle and coo over her.

"Okay then Ms. Ae-ri sleep on the bed tonight. But only for today.", I said making her smile widely.

"Really that's great!", she exclaimed while clapping her hands in excitement like a little child.

"OK let's go then.", I said standing up from the hood of the car.

"Wait, wait, wait! Pinky promise me first.", she let out her pinky finger while looking at me expecting to do the same.

I sighed and intertwined my pinky finger with hers. "Pinky promise, okay, now let's go.", I said to her.

"Your pinky is really really small.", she giggled like a small child while teasing me.

"Hey shut up and get in the car.", I glared at her making her more laugh.

"Okie.", she replied while getting up from the hood of the car and stumbled upon her own feet and was about to fall when I caught her with my one hand holding her arm while other held her waist.

"Careful, you are really drunk.", I said and made her stand properly and instantly distanced myself from her.

My cheeks became red, maybe because of the cold or maybe because our faces were literally a few inches away. Again! I don't know if we are in a kdrama or something.

"Hehe no I am just reaalllly tipsy.", she replied while giggling. God someone stop her from giggling and smiling, its too cute!

"Get in the car or you will catch a cold.", I opened the door for her and made sure to make her sit in the car without stumbling again and putting the seatbelt. I sat in the car and started driving while she snuggled more into her jacket and tried finding an more comfortable position to sleep.

Once we reached the hotel I noticed she had fallen asleep.

"Hey wake up.", I shook her trying to wake her up.

"No.", she groaned and said in a low voice.

"Then how are we supposed to go to the room?", I sighed.

"Carry me, atleast your abs and built up body would be used for a good cause.", she said still speaking in a low voice while her eyes still closed.

"You remember my abs huh?", I asked her while smirking cockily.

"Shut up and carry me now.", she said turning to me and making grabby hands at me.

"Fine.", I sighed but secretly chuckled at her. I opened the passenger side door as she turned to the side of the door.

"Jump on and hold tightly.", I told her while turning my back to her to get on it.

"Wow you are heavy.", I said as she got on my back.

"Atleast I am taller than you.", she giggled.

"Gosh, I am literally taller than you.", I said and now it was my turn to pout.

"You are cute.", she said in a low voice but still was enough for me to hear.

"What?", I asked just to confirm.

"No-Nothing.", she stuttered while I could just smile widely just by hearing a small compliment by her.

We eventually got to the room with a lot of people staring at us in the lobby while Ae-ri fell asleep again on my back.

I slowly put her down on the bed carefully. I was about to go sleep on the couch when she got up and tried taking her shoes off but was struggling because of how sleepy and drunk she was. I helped her untie the laces and slowly took the shoes and put it on the floor.

"Good night, sleep now.", I said while turning to the couch but she grabbed my wrist.

"Ca-Can you sleep with me?", she blurted out while stuttering while her eyes not meeting mine.