Ae-ri's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep. I groaned as I reached for the clock to click the snooze button for like the 10th time.

I glanced at the clock. It was 9:40. No, no, no I had to reach office in 20 minutes. There was no Jungkook nor Ms. Shin to wake me up.

I hurried as I showered and changed my clothes in 15 minutes. There was no breakfast ready on the dining table. There were no servants or workers because our parents thought that it will be a good idea so we can bond.

Gosh I miss Ms. Shin. She would make delicious food everyday and made sure I don't go with an empty stomach to office.

I looked at the kitchen island. That Jimin already left with making himself scrambled eggs and coffee and having a good breakfast. God this guy didnt even wake me up.

I hurried to my car as I drove off to the company. I drove as fast as I can, maybe even ignoring the safety rules.

I reached the company 10 minutes late. I was trying to go to my office without anyone to notice me.

I successfully reached my office without any one noticing me. I opened the door of my office when I saw Jimin and my father sitting in my office.

"See, Mr. Jeon, she is late. Again.", Jimin said pointing at me.

"Shut up you snake", I said as I glared at him.

"Its OK Jimin, she is like that from the start. Impunctual, mannerless. I don't even know why I am even giving her the CEO position", he just said casually without any emotions on his face.

I was angered by his words but I tried to control it. "Let's talk about the work instead of insulting me huh, will that work?", I said as calmly as possible.

We agreed as we discussed the future plans about the companies partnership. Mr. Park joined shortly after sometime as we made our points clear. Jimin had some really good ideas and I was seriously impressed. 

I started talking about my ideas and explaining my points to how can we make our products cheaper and still make profit.

"Stop, we already discussed the plans. You don't need to add something on to it. You just listen, understand?", My father said making me angry.

Before I could say anything, Mr. Park said to go on as he wanted to listen to my opinions. I smiled at Mr. Park as I continued.

Jimin's POV

I heard her ideas carefully and thought it were pretty cool. Okay maybe they were great. She looked like she put all her efforts in her work and gave her best but her dad always cut her off and I was pretty annoyed with that.

The meeting finished and honestly it wasn't that bad as I expected to be. I drove to my company as my work there was done. It was a 5 minute ride.

I went straight to my office and sighed as I realized how much work I had. I heard a knock on my door as I said come in. It was my secretary Taehyung and also my best friend. He came with food from our favorite restaurant. Thank god, I was really hungry and he came at the right time.

"Hey how was the meeting with Jeon's?", he asked as he placed down the food on the table near the couch in the office.

"It went well, anyways thanks for the food man", I said as I dig in to the food.

"Anytime man", he said as he winked at me.

"I wanted to join the meeting too but I couldn't as I still had work in office. I wanted to see your wife too", he said pouting.

"First of all if you finished the work on time then you could have come and second of all don't call her my wife and why would you even wanna see her.", I said raising my eyebrows.

"Well she is my bestfriend's wife and I couldn't attend the wedding because my mom felt very sick, remember? So I wanted to see her in person even though I saw the photos from your wedding on the internet. Its gone kinda viral and yeah I saw the kiss too, you guys seemed like you enjoyed it", he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"What excuse me? What? I definitely didnt like it, it was forced, OK?", I said defending myself.

"Yeah whatever I already ship you guys", he said as he took my dumpling to eat after finishing his dumpling too.

"Hey stop eating my dumpling, I don't want to have a fight with you over this like the other time.", I said snatching my dumpling from his hand.

"Gosh such a petty man you are", he said making a disgusted face at me. I just ignored him as I continued to eat my food.

"So......, how was your wedding night?", he said weirdly smirking at me.

"Seriously now", I said as I glared at him.

"Haha fine what did you guys do after going to your new house", he said chuckling.

"Nothing she kicked me out of the master bedroom", I said pouting a bit.

"Wow your wife is really cool", he said laughing loudly.

"Shut up", I said as I smacked his head.

We talked a bit more over lunch and then went to do our work. Time went fast as I was absorbed in my work and didnt realize it was time to go home.

I reached home when I heard some noises from the kitchen when I entered the house. It seemed as if a burglar is trying to find something desperately. I walked slowly towards the kitchen without making any noise. There I saw...........