Aeri's POV

Jungkook helped me with the dress when I was getting out of the car. When I got out, all the media and paparazzi clicked several pictures of me, crowding around me. I was a bit annoyed but I knew my father arranged all this so he can have a lot of publicity. Oh he loves so much attention.

The bodyguards escorted me and Jungkook safely. The place was really big and every single corner was decorated. It had those fancy fountains and a beautiful garden. Me and my brother were sitting in the waiting room for the bride until Ms. Shin called him.

It had been 20 minutes since Jungkook was gone and I was becoming more and more nervous and I needed someone beside me. Ugh what was this Jungkook doing?

"Unnie its time to go.", Jiwoo came in the room smiling at me.

"Wow you look so good, other boys are gonna be jealous of Jimin oppa.", she said complimenting me.

"Thanks Jiwoo, you are looking beautiful too, I bet some people wouldn't be able to take their eyes of you", I said smiling and by some I mean Jungkook.

"Haha, thanks. Oh its the time we have to go now.", she said looking at the time.

"Ye-yeah, I am re-ready.", I said as I stoood and stuttered nervously.

Jiwoo noticed my nervousness and how tense I was. "Sit down first of all and drink some water", she said calmly.

I did what she said. "You are not ready yet", she said making me surprised.

"You must be so nervous and these things must be so hard for you. I may not understand what you are feeling but know that I am here. If Jimin oppa does anything wrong just call me, I'll be there to beat him up. Just so you know I am here with you, so don't ever feel you are alone and if you want to share something, share with me if anything bad comes your way.", she said reassuring me and taking my phone to insert her phone number.

"Thanks it means a lot Jiwoo", I said smiling at her.

"Anytime", she said as she winked at me as I chuckled at her.

"Noona, let's go its time", Jungkook said as he came in the room.

"Oh hey Jungkook", Jiwoo said grinning at Jungkook.

"Oh he-hey Ji-Jiwoo", he stuttered with his cheeks turning red.

"Oh the Jeons really stutter a lot", Jiwoo said chukling.

"Well let's go or else the bride will be late", she said as she looked at me.

"Yeah let's go", I stood and gathered all the courage and energy in me. This is it as Jiwoo, Jungkook and I left the room to go to the chapel now.

Jimin's POV

I stood there waiting for the "bride" to come. I was standing there for so long now. She was late here too, I thought as I sighed and looked down.

Suddenly I heard the sound of the heels. When I looked up, there I saw Ae-ri being walked down the aisle with her father holding her hand. Honestly I was mesmerized by how good she looked. Wait I shouldn't be feeling like this yet my heart was beating fast when I saw her.

Her father dropped her in front of me. When we made eye contact, we both broke the eye contact.

The priest started, "We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision
to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly
declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this
commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover,
companion, and friend."

"Do you promise to honor and tenderly
care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand
together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all
the days of your lives?", the priest uttered these words calmly.

Ae-ri and I both looked at each other as we tensed at the priest's words. "We do", we both said in unison. Nervousness was clear in our voices.

"Do you Park Jimin, take Jeon Ae-ri as your wife and be with her in good and bad times, in sickness and in health?", the priest asked me as my heartbeat fastened.

"I-I do", I said hesitantly.

"Do you Jeon Ae-ri, take Park Jimin as your husband and be with him in good and bad times, in sickness and in health?", the priest asked Ae-ri. She took a deep breath as she uttered, "I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.", the moment the priest said this, Ae-ri and I looked each other as our eyes became big.

I couldnt just refuse to kiss her now because there was media, renowned and reputed people and the CEOs of big companies. There would be an unnecessary buzz if I don't do this now.

I didnt think anything more and pecked her lips.