(41)

warning: mature scenes

Finally falling back into my own bed was nice.

I had just gotten off the flight from Florida back to LA and I was exhausted. I ended up staying there for three more days.

I close my eyes only to not feel like sleeping for the rest of my life. Great.

I push myself off the bed and look at my bags. I mentally groan just thinking of putting away my clothes away. I decide not to put them away and just to have them on the side of my room.

Checking the time, Vinnie would probably be running right now. I grab my phone and keys and head out of the house.

Driving there was quick, especially since I know the way like the back of my hand. I open the door with the key Vinnie gave me and I'm greeted by Michael and Patrick on the beanbags on the floor.

"Hey Florence." Michael says with a little wave.

"How was your little vacation with Vinnie?" Patrick teases.

"It was actually really fun." I say in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Why was Vinnie here a day before you?" Michael asks.

"I had to leave from Washington back to Florida because my stepdad proposed to my mom." I explained.

"That's great." Michael replies.

"Yea thanks. Well I'm gonna go wait for Vinnie in his room, so I'll see you guys later."

"Yea okay." Michael says as Patrick waves.

I walk up the stairs and down the hallway. It seemed like nobody else was here, which was uncommon for a house of like 20 people.

Opening the door I'm greeted by Hera rubbing her face against my leg. I smile and kneel down to pet her adorable face. She purrs as she moves her face more into my hand.

Finally getting up I close the door and walk over to his gaming set up. Hera follows me and jumps onto the desk as I sit down in his chair.

"You want a lot of attention don't you?"

She purrs almost as a yes and I lightly laugh at the response. Petting her more I hear footsteps and a voice come closer.

"-I will Thomas let me just take a shower and I'll meet you there." Vinnie says into the phone as he enters the room.

He looks up and meets my eyes, "Uh Thomas I'll see you there bye." He immediately hangs up probably not giving Thomas enough time to respond.

"Bad timing?" I say with a little smile.

He walks up and hugs me out of the chair. "Perfect timing."

I chuckle a little as he pulls away and cups my face with his hands. Bring us closer so that there is no space between us. I kiss back, my hands exploring his chest like I've never felt it. His hands going down from the sides of my body to my waist.

It quickly gets heated as I remember what he had said on the phone moments before. Pulling away slightly he pauses too.

"Vinnie you have plans." I mumble on his lips.

"Thomas can wait." He trails my jawline down my neck, I almost give in.

"Vinnie go shower." I pull him away and give him a quick peck.

"Well if you went with me then it would go by faster. You know you can wash my back and.." He trails off.

"Will it get you ready and out the door to see Thomas?" He quickly nods his head. "Well... go turn on the water."

He turns and almost runs to the bathroom. I laugh at his eagerness. I give Hera one last pet as I make my way to the bathroom.

Opening the door I can feel the steam coming from the shower. Vinnie's clothes were already on the floor as the door was foggy. Seeing his silhouette I start to undress too.

Pulling off my shirt I see Vinnie start to open the door, "No peeking mister."

"Okay okay." He laughs and closes the door.

I finish undressing with slipping out of my bra. I slowly open the door to the shower. Vinnie is there letting the water hit down on his tattooed body.

I throw my arms over his neck from behind, "I've missed you." I mumble to him.

"Me too." He turns around and wraps his arms around my waist.

I look up to see him already looking at me. Closing the rest of the space between us his hands explore my exposed back. Moving from my lips down my neck he travels down my body to my inner thigh.

"...Vinnie please." I groan out of him teasing me.

He smiles and stands up. Placing his hands on my sides he lifts me up. Steading myself with the ledge he lines up with me and pushes in.

Going in and out we groan each other's names. He goes and nips at my neck. Trailing soon to be marks down. My hands going over every tattoo on his chest. They trail up his neck and jawline, my hands reach his water hair. Pulling his hair as I get closer.

He keeps one hand on my waist as the other one goes up my chest to my jawline. Grabbing my neck he pulls me into a heated and passionate kiss. We both moan into each other's mouth as we both finish.

He pulls out and gently lets me down. My legs feeling like they might give out and wrap my arms around his neck. With both of us breathing heavy he lazily lays his forehead on mine.

"I love you." He tiredly says.

"I love you too." I say while closing my eyes for a moment.

After we both regain our strength we both wash up. I take longer when washing his chest feeling every tattoo.

I get out first and wrap a towel around my body. Patting my hair dry as Vinnie gets out and wraps a towel around his waist. He gives me a quick kiss on the head as he walks into his room to change.

I walk out a bit later as my hair was almost dry. I go over to my part of his closet and pull out a white cropped tank-top and light pants. Vinnie was already done changing, he had a deep blue shirt and black jeans.

I pick up my phone and open my feed. The first thing I see is something about Malu. I roll my eyes slightly but brush it off. Opening up my camera I zoom in so that you could only see the top of my outfit. I take a picture but then Vinnie comes from behind and wraps his arms around my waist.

Turning him to the side I lean in and take picture. I look to him as he looks at my phone to see the picture.

"That's cute, you should post it." He says then kisses me.

"You sure? I like it too but our fans will definitely know its you." I look to him.

"You know what," He cups my face, "I don't care what our fans think. We can keep our relationship private but that doesn't mean it should be a secret."

"Exactly what I was thinking." I smile giving him one last kiss before looking back to my phone.

I open instagram and select the photo. I go to the music and put Streets by Doja Cat.

'And it's hard to keep my cool. When other bitches tryna get with my dude and, when other chickens tryna get in my coop. 'Cause you're one in a million, there ain't no man like you.'

I smile and tuck my phone back into my pants pocket. Vinnie grabs his phone and keys as I grab mine.

"Did you want to come with me? Thomas and I are just checking out cars." Vinnie asks.

"No it's fine I need to see Avani right now." We both walk out then down the hallway and stairs.

Waving bye we both get into our cars.

:)

Don't forget to comment and vote!