(22)

Vinnie had been playing video games for the past hour. I went and walked put with saying a word. I see that he glances with a confused look back and forth me leaving and his game.

I walk to the kitchen and plop down in a stool. Thomas enters and grabs an apple.

"Why are you over here?" He looks around, probably for Vinnie.

"He's playing games and I got bored." I shrug.

"Is she here yet?" Mia yells from upstairs.

"I don't see her." Thomas yells back, I give him confused look. "Her friend is coming over."

"Oh, wel-" I get cut off by a door bell.

"That must be her." Thomas walks to the front door but Mia beats him to it.

She opens the door and hugs the person. I walk over there to see a brown-short haired girl. She looked really pretty.

"This is Florence, Florence this is Kayla." Mia introduces us.

"Hi." I say with a smile.

"Hi." She smiles back. A really pretty smile.

"Okay so I'm going to get my stuff and we can-" Mia cuts herself off, "Wait Florence did you want to come with us?"

"Oh I don't think so but next time definitely." I smile.

"Oh okay!" Mia looks excited to get out.

"Florence?" Vinnie says from up stairs.

"Be there right now." I say back.

"Uh I'll see you later then." Kayla says kinda nervously.

"Yea. It was nice to meet you." I flash a quick smile at her and I can see her blush.

"So now you want to pay attention to me?" I say meeting Vinnie upstairs and turning my head slightly.

"Come on. Just because I'm playing doesn't mean I'm not paying attention." He says as we walk to his room.

"Ugh I'm tired." I fall into his bed. Then I push myself up on my forearms.

"You can sleep on me while I play games." I pretend to think about it. "I promise I'll be quiet."

I smile and nod. He lays down on his back and grabs his controller. I make my way under his arm and on his chest. I wrap my arms around his neck and shoulders, then buried my face into his neck. I feel him smile as I get comfortable. I fall asleep like this.

~~~~~~~~

I go to move but arms stop me. I move closer. I let out a breath, coincidentally on his neck. I feel him groan. I let out a little laugh and kiss his neck. He rubs his thumb in a circle on my bit of exposed back from my shirt going up. I can faintly hear voices downstairs but can't place them. I want to give him hickeys just as he did to me. Moving from his jaw to his collarbone.

I feel him groan again. I smile but it drops when Vinnie shoots up. I go to the side with a really confused face. I can see him trying to listen.

"Vinnie?" I ask. He continues to listen.

"Hold up." He takes my leg and moves it off him as he gets up.

He leaves the room. I get up and open the door. I make my way down the hallway and see Vinnie barely get down there. I see Kouvr talking to someone but based on her face she probably doesn't like them.

"Emily?" Vinnie speaks up.

"Vinnie!" A blond skinny girl comes fully through the doors. I make my way down stairs.

"What are you doing here?" He says really confused.

"To see everyone! Obviously." She give Vinnie a hug.

"Um okay." Vinnie pulls from the hug. I finally get to him.

"Who's that?" She slightly glares at me.

"That's Florence." Vinnie puts his arm around me.

"Oh." I can see her glare at the arm around me.

"Florence, this is Emily." He introduces her.

"Hi." I offer a small smile.

"Hey." She says with the most dead tone.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch with me?" She continues, "To catch up."

"Umm maybe tomorrow." Vinnie scratches the back of his neck. "I'm kinda busy."

"Well okay, you still have my number so text me." She turns around and heads through the door not even giving Kouvr or anyone a second glance.

I give Vinnie a questioning look.

"Uh," He pauses, "We used to date like two years ago."

"Okay." I turn but he pulls me back from the waist.

"Hey that was two years ago," He pulls me closer, "A lot has happened since then."

"I know," I offer a smile, "I just wanted to see if you would let me walk off."

"You're crazy." He shakes his head with a smile.

"And you love it." I smile and he nods.

:)