(18)

WARNING: Mature scenes

It was the day of the Super Bowl and more importantly the Super Bowl party. Mia and Kouvr were telling me how they had rented out big bean bag chairs and a whole outdoor projector with a really big screen. I was excited to say the least- to have fun with my friends and get away from everything else.

Avani unlocked the door with her key and came into my room already dressed and her makeup bag in her hands. She wanted to fully get ready at my house but Anthony was taking forever so she just got dressed and grabbed her makeup so that she could do it at my house.

"So how are you?" I asked her as she was getting out her beauty blender.

"I'm good but Anthony won't stop asking about you, Vinnie, and Troy." She let out a little chuckle.

"Jeez, obsessed much?" I said with a little flip of my hair. We both laughed.

"Yeah, everyone is." I gave her a 'seriously' look then went to my closet.

I got out some loose mom jeans then got out a crop top. I changed into it then went and sat down next to Avani as she was finishing her makeup.

We both finished getting ready and I got into her car since she wanted to show off her new car at the party. We got to the Hype House and went through the gate. We were a little late but the game hadn't started so we were good. There were already a lot of cars there. We got to the front and it was unlocked with a sign saying 'come in' so we went in.

We went through the house to the back since that's where everyone else was. We got back there and saw a lot people doing a lot of different things. I saw Tayler and some of his friends throwing themselves on the giant bean bags. Mia and Kouvr talking to some of the other girls. A circle of what I could tell was Thomas, Noah, Michael, Vinnie and some other people I couldn't really see. Noah juggling the soccer ball he brought, of course, with Vinnie and Michael who was failing big time.

I walk over to the circle while Avani goes over to talk to Bryce about something. I get to the circle of guys and see Conner, who is already kinda drunk, and Blake. Thomas has his camera and Blake waves at me first since he was the first to notice me.

"Hey, Florence!" He says as he puts his arm on my shoulders.

"Hey," I smile then look to see everyone else has noticed me, "Hey guys!"

"Hey, hi, whassup." Conner says drunkly.

"Who let him drink already?" I say with a chuckle as all of them put their hands up in defense and a couple shake their heads.

"Here!" Noah passed the ball in the air to me and I started to juggle it then passed it back.

"Still got it." I said with a smile.

"You played soccer?" Vinnie said what everyone was thinking.

"For a stalker you're really bad at it." I chuckled.

"I'm not a stalker."

"Yup."

"No."

"Yea."

"No."

"Ye-" Thomas's mumble cut me off.

"Get a room." I narrowed my eyes at him and shoved him a bit.

"Hey! Look at me!" Conner got the ball after stealing it mid-air from Noah and put it on his head.

"Lemme kick it!" Vinnie went over to Conner.