(33)

warning: spice

I woke up to purring sound. I slowly open my eyes to see what was making the sound. I soon realize that it was Hera, Vinnie's cat. I smile at her as she makes her way to me.

"Hello Hera." She purrs in response as she rubs her head against my hand. "You're so cute."

"I think she might like you more than me." Vinnie says leaning against the door frame.

"Whats not to love?" I jokingly flip a bit of my hair. He walks into the room.

"Definitely not your hair. Or eyes." Comes closer to the bed, "Or nose or waist." He grabs my hand and kisses it, "Or hands."

"Okay okay I know." I smile and kiss the tip of his nose.

"Hey I wasn't done listing the thing I definitely don't like about to." He pretends to be mad.

"Mhm." I give him little kisses from his cheek to his neck.

"Hey," He brings my face back up with two fingers under my chin.

"Yes?" He doesn't answer but he bring me to his lips, closing the space.

I move so that he can get on the bed more making sure not to move Hera too. He moves more on the bed and his hand finds my waist. I bring my hand up to his hair, pulling it to deepen the kiss. I earn a groan from him in response. He picks me up by my waist, which takes the blanket too, and puts me on him. I hear a little cat squeal and pull away from him.

"You scared Hera away!" I say, my mouth left open in a sort of shock.

"She's a cat. She gets scared of everything." He tries to reason.

"Hey Vinnie do you know where-" Thomas looks up from fixing his camera, "Bad time?"

"Not at all." I narrow my eyes playfully at Vinnie and get off him.

"What did you need?" Vinnie says a bit annoyed.

"Actually I was going to ask where Florence was." He looks to me, "I needed to talk to you."

"Oh okay." I shuffle off the bed but Vinnie grabs my waist. "I'll be back."

He smiles and lets go of me. I grab my phone and walk with Thomas out of the room. 'Thank god I had pants on.'

"What happened?" I ask when we stop at the end of the hallway.

"So I'm doing a little prank on Vinnie," He says smiling.

"What do you need me to do?" I say smirking, I loved doing these little pranks on Vinnie.

"I need you to keep him out of his room and out of the house."

"For how long?"

"If you can, keep him away for the night."

"What are you guys doing?" I'm interested.

"It's just a little surprise." Thomas not fully answering my question.

"Okay." I drag it on in suspicion.

"Great thanks!" He rushes off downstairs.

A little laugh comes out and I shake my head. I walk back to Vinnie's room. Before I can reach to open the door it opens and an arm pulls me in.

"You're not the only one that knows people's footsteps." Vinnie says pulling me to him.

"Want to go to my house?" I lightly bop his nose with my index finger.

"What's wrong with my room?" He pretends to be hurt.

"You live with 20 other people," I say, "I don't."

"Good point." He nods and gives me a peck on the cheek before he grabs his phone. I do the same.

"You take forever." I say looking from my phone as he looks for his hoodie.

"Yea yea." He puts his arm around me and we walk out of his room.

I unlock my front door then Vinnie grabs the handle and pushes it open. We set down our keys and phones while I lock the door. Vinnie wastes no time and pulls me into him then closing the space between us.

I do my signature hair pull of his hair. His hair so curly and fluffy because he took a shower last night.

"You make me go crazy when you do that." He mumbles against the kiss.

He pulls us on to the couch. He does swiftly like he knows the layout of my house like the back of his hand.

We land on the couch and I'm on top. My legs on the side of his. I can really feel all of him. I smile at the effect I have on him. He digs his thumb into my hip, a moan escaping me. I can feel him smile.

I move my hand to his shirt. I could feel his toned muscular body under it. He does the same. He pauses at the end of my shirt, in a sort of consent, and I nod. He pulls off my shirt swiftly.

His kisses reach down my neck to my chest. We flip so that he's on top and he continues his trail of kisses down my body. He moves down my chest to my stomach. He stops right above the lining of my pants. He pulls them down and I help to take them off fully.

I see that he stops and looks at me from my face then down my body. "What?" I ask.

"I've missed this so much." He says, "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." I pull him into another kiss, this one even more heated than the last.

His hand travels up and down my sides. I reach for his pants teasing him by feeling his length. He groans into my ear. "Don't tease me."

I pull them down so he's only in his boxers. One of his hand drops down to the waistline of my underwear and slowly takes them down. His finger brushing against the heat between my legs. "Don't tease me." I repeat him earlier.

"Oh yea?" He low voice says back and he pushes a finger in.

"Oh my g- Vinnie-" I bite back my words.

"Let it out," His other hands brushes my lips, "Like you said there's no one here."

"Vin- Oh god Vinnie!" He pushes his fingers in and out. Before it can go further he takes them out.

"Wait," He looks around, "Shit." He mumbles.

"I'm on the pill don't worry." I turn his face to look at me.

"That's my girl."

He pulls down his boxers and aligns himself with me. He pushes in and a loud moan leaves me. I could feel how big he is.

"You're my girl right?" He pushes again, "My girlfriend?"

"Mhm." I could only say. He pushes again.

"Words." He slightly grabs my neck.

"Yes Vinnie. I am." I muster out.

"Not Troy's or Kayla's. Mine." He pushes harder.

"Vinnie!-" I yell with pleasure. "Only yours."

"Yea you are." He pushes harder and harder. The pleasure is so much I dig my nails into his back. I could tell he liked that a lot.

We release almost simultaneously. I feel him shoot back into me. He pulls out and we both take a second to catch our breath. I tiredly lay my head on his shoulder. He lays his head on mine, our breaths evening out.

I guess I was really tired out because everything slowly goes dark. I can feel Vinnie move after a couple of minutes then myself get cleaned up. I lazily open my eyes to Vinnie laying down next to me. He had gotten a blanket and put it over us as we both didn't have the energy to go upstairs to sleep.

;)

Spicy chapter ;)
don't forget to vote and comment!