The begining (1)

[I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I DONT KEEP UP WITH TIKTOK RELATIONSHIP DRAMA SO I WILL BE USING MOST OF THE OG COUPLES]

Florence Lola Jones ^
18 y/o and has 9.5 mil on tiktok
bi-curious

Everyone else as themselves*

*Florence pov*

I just got off the plane and was about to go into my house. I was now a full time tiktoker (i know it sounds kinda sad). I used to live with my mom in Florida but since I was making a lot of money from all my social medias, I wanted to move out to LA so that I was closer to my tiktok friends. Now it was time to move.

I made it and now I had Avani, Kio, (my closest friends) Bryce, Josh, and Mads helping me move in. Gotta say they are making it look easy taking boxes of stuff up.

"How many boxes labeled shoes do you need?" Josh said bring up my third box that had shoes.

"Stay mad because i have good shoe taste and you don't!" I slightly yelled down stairs to Josh.

"Yea! Don't diss a girl about her shoes! Mine are my babies!" Avani yelled after.

"That's why your my bestfriend." I said back to Avani.

"Uhm" I looked to see Kio standing with his arms folded.

"I mean one of my bestfriends." They brought me into a hug and which I was trying to get of the group hug. I don't really like hugs.

"Hey so are we having a welcome to California party or what?" Mads asked Avani while I came up with the last box.

[(author) covid is not here!! we dont like her!!]

"Of course! We have to!" Avani said eyeing me

"Yes! Okay so have it at my house since I know we cant get your whole house ready for a party anytime soon." Mads said and I nodded.

"There better be some alcohol there or its a no on the rsvp." Bryce said while everyone came back up to my room to hang out since they were all kinda tired.

After talking about the party and some other things we all were getting sleepy and so they all left.

"Hmm what am I gonna do first? Should I do my room first or the kitchen since- well food?" I said to myself trying to see what I room wanted to unpack.

I started with my bed which was easy, then I brought up a box with stuff on it and put it on my bed. I ended up getting distracted by a an old princess crown. Then started to do a concert for my favorite stuffed animal, Ref the bee. Finally falling asleep because of said concert.

"I love LA already."

:)