(36)

Disclaimer: I don't really know the malu trevejo drama but ik that she liked vinnie i think so...

I laid on my bed, on my stomach, with my feet in the air covered by converses. Scrolling through tiktok. Watching the short videos just to past the time.

It seemed that all my friends were busy and Vinnie was at the gym. It had been almost two weeks since our amazing date he planned. After we said those words to each other.

As I swipe up on the videos, liking some edits, I fall onto a tea video. Usually I would ignore but something catch my eye, or someone. It was Vinnie and the thumbnail of Thomas's video where they filled his room with pictures of me.

I decided to humor the tiktok and watch it. In it the person said that in the video she saw that I was wearing Vinnie's t-shirt. 'Crap.'

Then she showed the side by side comparison of the shirt. It was definitely the same shirt. After she showed a zoomed in, a kinda blurry, picture of his desk. Lucky the one of us together was too blurry since we were really close in the picture.

Although you could kinda tell it was me in the photo but it was blurry. She then went on about how we have been very close recently and reaching for evidence. I went to go humor her in the comments but a comment with a blue check mark caught my eye first, Malu Trevejo. Her comment read, 'Get in line Florence.'

I had really never heard about her except that she was in some drama, who hasn't. But that comment made my blood boil. 'Get in line? Really?'

I just decided to turn off my phone and not feed into the drama. After less than a minute of silently arguing with myself I gave in and turned my phone back on.

I went to the comment and tapped on her account. After a minute of looking at her tiktoks I went to instagram. I decided I wouldn't find anything so I went to the forbidden account, tiktokroom.

Once the account loaded on my phone I clicked on the post with her comment as the photo. I went down and saw that they had another comment from her. This one was of her saying she had no chance on one of his tiktoks, 'Damn straight you don't.'

While looking at the other posts to see if she said anything else I stopped myself. 'What am I doing?'

'I'm the one dating him, not her.' I felt very silly and exit out of the account. 'I have nothing to worry about' I kept telling myself that.

I take a deep breath, 'There will always be people gawking at Vinnie.'

Almost on cue, Vinnie pops up on my phone. I answer the call.

"Hey." He almost seems out of breath.

"Hey what's up?" I reply.

"Nothing just got out of the gym, can I go over there after my shower?" He says, from the sounds around him I could tell he was walking to his room.

"Um sure but I'm on my period-"

"Florence I'm not with you just for sex. I want to be with you," He says sternly, "I feel like we haven't seen either a lot since I've been training."

"Yea I've missed you too."

"So can I go over?" He asks again, "We could watch a movie or something."

"Yea definitely." I say with a nod even though he can't see.

"Okay bye love you."

"Love you too." The call ends.

I look over that the mirror thats by my bed. I was in a sweater and shorts with my Converses on from when I went to the store earlier. My hair in a low ponytail.

I pulled down on the hair tie and let my hair out. I ran my hands through it to fix it a bit. After I decided it was good enough I went to the kitchen. I picked up an apple and bit into it.

Avani texted me ranting about something Anthony did and before I knew it I had heard my door open.

"Hey princess." Vinnie says walking up to me.

"How many times have I told you to not call me that?" I say back.

"To many to count," He glosses over, "Now, what do you want to watch?"

"I don't know what do feel like watching?" I question as he walks to the counter and sits.

"Maybe some Disney?" He says.

"Sure I'm always up for Disney." I agree and he hops off the counter.

Once we get to my room we get into my bed and I grab the remote to my tv. After skimming through the movies we both agree on my favorite marvel movie, Captain America: Civil War.

As I hit play Vinnie brings me closer to him. My head on his shoulder and his arm around my waist as we watch the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love this scene." Vinnie says when they start the airport fight.

"Hands down my second favorite fight," I say back.

"Second? What's your first?"

"Endgame." I look up to him.

"On your left." He nudges me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"When is the fight again?" I ask sitting on the counter.

"June 12th." He replies getting out some food.

"So that gives you... about 2 months." He nods.

"And that means that if I win I get to celebrate," He moves to between my legs and brings me to him, "with you."

"A win for both of us." He kisses me then goes back to cooking.

:)

Don't forget to comment and vote!