(19)

Warning: Mature scenes

I felt myself wake up but I didn't want to open my eyes. I moved slightly and felt a hand hold my waist tighter. My eyes shot open. 'Where am I?!'

I look to see that I'm on a bare, very muscular, chest. I see that I had my arm across his chest, into his hair. Then I realized who's bed I'm in. I try and move my arm down.

"Stop moving." Vinnie mumbles in his amazing deep morning voice.

I push myself up and he finally opens his eyes. His eyes go wide like mine with he realizes it's me.

"What did we do?" I say laying on my back next to him.

"Well... I think we-" I cut him off.

"That was rhetorical." I try to get up and out of the bed. Key word try.

When I try and stand up it feels like I might never walk again. I wince in pain then shoot a glare at Vinnie when he chuckles. I was in my bra and nothing else. Vinnie gets up and gets his boxers on. He looks down and picks up my lace underwear.

"I think these are yours." He gives them to me and goes into his bathroom. I put them on and get all my strength to get up. I look over and see my shirt first. I put in on but can't find my jeans. I finally find them on the other side of the room. I pull them up right as Vinnie comes out of the bathroom.

"So are we going to talk about this or...?" Vinnie says while putting on some shorts from his drawers.

"Um I don't even know if there is something to talk about." I grabbed my phone that had probably fallen out when my pants got tossed. I try and get out of his room while I still have some dignity.

"Hey." He stops me and I look up at him. "Maybe like... if you wanted to do this again?"

"Like friends with benefits?" I see his face drop a little bit.

"Uh I mean yeah we can do that." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Umm okay." I say then he sighs and move out of my way.

I make it down the hallway but I run into Mia.

"You stayed the night?" I try to put on a face that didn't look like I just got caught.

"Oh yeah, I was just heading out but I forgot Avani brought me here." I say as I scratch the back of my neck.

"Oh yeah, I think she's still asleep on the couch." I let go of the the breath I didn't know I was holding. Thank god she stayed.

"I was going to make some breakfast, you want some?" I was going to say no but my stomach hurt like hell so maybe some food would help.

"Yeah, lemme help you." I say as we both head over to the kitchen where Thomas is already there with the most ugly 'kiss the chef' apron ever.

I laughed at it and he glared at me. I put my hands up in defense and went to go wash them. After Mia gets out some stuff for waffles. She mixes everything then I pour it into the waffle maker. We make about enough for the whole house and the people who stayed. Alex and Kouvr come down and take their seats. After I grab a waffle and a seat since my legs were killing me.

"Hey." Avani said as she entered the room.

"Waffle?" I definitely didn't need to say it twice since she was basically running to get one in her stomach.

Soon Michael, Noah, Blake, Vinnie, Mads, and the rest of the people got to the table and ate, except Conner who we heard rush to the bathroom probably to throw up.

"Hey Florence where did you sleep?" Vinnie and I nearly choked on our waffles when Mia asked me that.

"Umm I don't know I just kinda landed in a bed." I nervously chuckled praying that they wouldn't ask more questions.

"Okay, well then-" Mia continued her conversation with Thomas.

"Hey you wanna leave soon?" Avani said while putting our plates in the sink.

"Yes please." I nodded my head. Avani chuckled and went to the guest room to get her stuff. I waited for her a little down the hall and went on my phone.

"You definitely landed in a bed." I look up to see Vinnie.

"Shut up!" I punch him in the shoulder.

"Make me." He leaned down and whispered in my ear. I felt him put his hand on my waist but let go as soon as Avani opened the door.

"You ready?" I said trying not to look flushed.

"Yeah." I gave Vinnie a look and linked arms with Avani. We said bye to whoever we saw on our way out and left.

"Is there something your not telling me?" I froze.

"Um what do you mean?" I asked with a slightly panicked but puzzled face.

"I don't know you seem... off." I shrugged my shoulders and she continued, "Eh I guess your right."

I wanted to tell Avani I really did but I think for now it should be between me and Vinnie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a couple days since the party. Vinnie had called me and said he wanted me to come over. So I got a bit ready and got into my car and off to the Hype House.

He lead me through the back way we first used and got to his room. As soon as I closed the door his hands grabbed my waist and brought me into a kiss. I moved my hands to his hair pulling him more into the kiss. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He brought me to his bed and threw me on it.

He took off his shirt and started to kiss on my neck. His hands get to the bottom of my shirt but he stops his hands there. I nod for a go ahead and he takes off my shirt. He trails my body from my neck down to my chest then to my stomach. He kisses my hip as he took my pants down. He continues to trail my body with kisses. He gets to the inside of my thigh he takes down my underwear. When he kisses the right spot I moan.

He keeps there as he undoes his pants. He pulls up and I can see how hard he is. He then gets his boxers off and I can really see how hard he his. He grabs a condom from his night stand and rips the top open with his teeth. He puts it on and puts his dick into me. I get breathless with he does.

He grabs my hips for support and I move them while he moves his. I love the feeling of him. He slightly digs his thumb into my hip and I moan.

"God you're gorgeous." He groaned in my ear when he pulls me up. "You're so fucking gorgeous."

"You might break me." He breathes out a hard breath and pushed harder as I said that.

After going back and forth I felt myself about to come. He grabbed my neck and brought me to a hard and passionate kiss. I came and pulled from the kiss. He followed and pulled out. We both fell down to our backs breathing very hard. I felt him clean himself up then went over to do the same to me. He went to the bathroom to go throw away the condom. My breathing not slowing down. I feel my eyes slowly close despite me fighting them to stay open. As I drift off I feel Vinnie get in the bed and bring me over to him. The last thing I feel is his hands around my waist and his breathing slowly slowing down.

;)

EVERYONE BREATHING OKAY?..... We know Florence isn't.