(2)

I woke up at 1 in the afternoon since I wasn't totally used to the time change yet. So I got up to get myself some lunch/breakfast. After eating I put all of my dishes away and most of the food in the pantry, since I put the refrigerator food away as soon as we were moving everything in.

I was already feeling tired after the few hours of doing that. I decided just to kinda calling it a bit early after finishing up some of the living room. I was about to lay down when my phone rang.

"Hellooo." Mads saying as soon as I accepted the called.

"Hii" I said not as energetic as her.

"Oh are you tired? You sound tired."

"No- well yea I am, but why did you call me?"

"Oh okay, I was just making sure you knew that your welcome back party is now going on at the sway house because I have a leak in mine right now."

"I mean that fine- wait does that mean Vinnie will be?"

"I mean he does live there, so yeah probably. I still don't understand why you guys don't like each other you guys are the same."

"Never say that again because he's literally so annoying and all he does is say he's hot."

"You guys literally make like the same content. Some dances sprinkled here and there and the rest thirst traps-"

"Hey! At least I add some transitions! All he does is looks at the camera and mumble some words that are sexual."

"Ok ok geez, I didn't know you guys were total opposites" Saying the last words with so much sarcasm. "Well that's all I wanted to tell you so i'm gonna let you sleep. BYEEEE!"

"Byeee" I said as she ended the call

What am I going to wear? I thought. I wondered about it but then laid down and half-asleep in my bed.

I'm sure I can find a good outfit out of all 5 boxes of clothes... all 5 packed boxes... most still had the tape still on it. Eh that's a problem for future me.

~~~~~~

I woke up at 11:30am, which gotta say I'm impressed, and was planning on getting ready for the party since it was just a welcome party I didn't want to go all fancy. Which is gonna take more time since I usually wore the same fancy black or dark green dresses. So then I started to go through my boxes of clothes and putting some away.

I decided to go with some kinda baggy jeans, a crop top with a little design on it, and some of my jewelry I found. It was almost time for the party so I started with my makeup, just some concealer, blush, brows, and eyeliner. I was finished and waiting for Avani to come since I was on the way over there so we decided carpool and hang out since this would be the third time they hung out in real life, since the last time was when she came to Florida.

(the outfit^ you can change if you'd like)"Hey! Are you ready for the LA welcoming?" Avani asked as soon as I got into the car

"Hey! Are you ready for the LA welcoming?" Avani asked as soon as I got into the car.

"Totally but I'm just so excited to hang out with everyone!" I said, "Also hello Anthony."

"And hello back Florence." He replied and Avani start to drive so Anthony started to play some songs with his phone because was on the aux.

We were about 5 minutes away when I thought to myself I really hope vinnie doesn't ruin this night for me.

We got there and I rang the door bell.

:)