✿chapter five - the only photo we have together

Começar do início

btw when?

sash🎀

what do u think abt lunch and then we bake smthn?

you

I can't b for lunch buttt after that I can

sash🎀

NOOOOOO I want u to b at lunch

I need u

wait that didn't sound very independent queen

srry

reiner:P

marco😇

istg yall type too much on this groupchat

wtf did i miss?

annie loml

the guys being dicks, so same thing as always

**✿❀ ❀✿**

You left your phone and got up of your bed, went to the bathroom and then to the kitchen. As soon as you were going to get vanilla donuts you stopped. I don't want to lose my breath again going up stairs: Let's make something healthier. You took some bread, avocados and eggs and after 15 minutes of cooking, you made a (questionable looking) avocado toast. I mean, I tried. It didn't taste that bad, though. After finishing and cleaning the kitchen, you went to your room to pick an outfit. You chose a dark blue turtleneck crop top and a pair of low waisted jeans. 

You put on some makeup, grabbed your keys and went outside. It was a cloudy day, and you could feel that it was going to rain in a couple hours. That is good, I like this type of days. You took the usual path to the apartment, this time not finding Reiner, but Jean.

"Hey y/n!!" he said.

You smiled. "Hello, Jean, what are you doing here?"

"I'm going to Marco's house. What about you?" he asked.

"I'm going to the apartment; I have to do laundry with Eren and then we'll have lunch".

Jean was shocked. "Oh... Then I guess you solved things with him?"

You nodded. "Yeah! I mean... It was not a big deal, I guess I overreacted. He apologized through message when I got home yesterday".

The boy moved his head. "That's cool", after that, both of you went silent. "Ummm, do you want to go out today, you know, like have dinner at my place?"