Lil sister with her three big brothers (Lani, Tubbo, Ranboo & Tommy)

Start from the beginning

She grabbed a paci and a stuffie, she stuffed the paci in her mouth and sniffled

She grabbed a paci and a stuffie, she stuffed the paci in her mouth and sniffled. Lani felt so alone, she got up on unsteady feet and started making her way to his brother's room. "Lani are you coming?" The older brother asked, thinking Lani was still streaming. "Bwothew" the teenager whined and grabbed onto his brother's arm. Tubbo turned to look at her, turned the mic off and picked her sister up. "Hi Lani darling, did you end the stream?" The brunette smiled and stroked Lani's hair.

"Mhm, chat was bein m-mean" the girl sobbed and hugged her brother tightly. "What were they saying?" Tubbo asked quietly as she stroked up and down Lani's back. "Dey... Dey said I was wuinning da bench t'io an'- an' callin me mean names" The little hiccuped. Tubbo felt rage grow inside of him when his sister told what people were saying. "That's very mean of them, don't believe anything they are saying okay?" Tubbo spoke softly. Lani just nodded.

     "An' TomTom was bein' mean too..." the girl mumbled behind her paci. Tubbo raised his eyebrows. "I don't think he meant it that way darling, you know how Tommy can be, loud and obnoxious. He says things that he doesn't think truly sometimes" Tubbo said smiling and made eye contact with Lani. "Otay..." Lani murmured quietly. "Do you want me to go and get Boo and Tommy here?" The brunette asked, his sister nodded. Tubbo set Lani down and started making his way to the room where Tommy and Ranboo were playing.

"Where did the two of them go?" Tommy groaned in annoyance as he was squatting in front of Tubbo's frozen Minecraft character. "Tommy, Ranboo, to my room, now" Tubbo said quietly and pointed to the hallway. "What it is?" Ranboo asked confused as he got up and followed his friend to Tubbo's room. "It's Lani, she's little" Tubbo said as the trio started making their way to the brunette's room. "Oh... I was kind of mean to her earlier, now I feel really bad" Tommy frowned.

     "Just apologize to her now" Ranboo smiled and patted the shorter man's back. The three of them got to Tubbo's room, Lani was sitting on Tubbo's gaming chair her legs crossed babbling to her llama stuffie. "Hi Lani, are you small?" Tommy spoke softly and kneeled in front of the little. Lani turned to look at one of her caregiver's with a little pout. "Look, I'm sorry buddy. I didn't mean what I said to you earlier" Tommy said with a sad smile.