Enemies to... littles? -Part 2- (Dream, Tommy, Ranboo & Tubbo)

Original request by: ShelbyStagner
Part two request by: anonymousoofOG

Littles: Dream (0-5) & Tommy (2-5) CG's: Ranboo & Tubbo

A/N: You really should read the part one before reading this one if you haven't already or this won't make a lot of sense to you! And all of the relationships in this are completely platonic so don't sexualize any of the nicknames used in this like baby.

Warnings! Crying, panicking, bullying

Plot: In the middle of the night Tommy and Dream were still in little space, Dream in baby space. When Ranboo, Tommy and Dream last night went back to Snowchester, someone had seen them and reported it to Sam. During the night Sam and some other people burst through the door, ready to take Dream back to prison immediately. What will happen then?

-Sam's POV-
"I saw them walking towards Ranboo's and Tubbo's cabin last night!" Ponk yelled out of breath while we were running through Snowchester. Quackity and Fundy were with us too. "I swear to god if Ranboo and Tubbo are on Dream's side..." I murmured with rage. When we finally arrived, I knocked on the door roughly but when I didn't get an answer, I opened it forcefully.

-Ranboo's POV-
I woke up quickly, trying to remember what had happened. Then I saw Dream sleeping next to me, curled to my side and I remembered. Tommy was sleeping next to Tubbo and I heard loud banging coming from the door. I immediately thought of the worst and now Tubbo was awake too. "Oh god, what's happening?" He groaned and I could see from his eyes that he was thinking what I was thinking.

   I heard Dream whine quietly and I wrapped my arm around him protectively. "It's ok little one" I whispered although I doubted what I was saying. "Was' goin' on?" I heard Tommy mumble quietly. Tubbo calmed him down by whispering something soothing to him. Then the door bursted open and all of our eyes shot on it.

Sam was standing in the doorway with Quackity, Fundy and Ponk behind him. I pulled the fuzzy Dream on my lap and protected him. Tommy whined and pulled the blanket over him, he was kind of scared of the prison guard. "ALL OF YOU, HANDS OVER YOUR HEAD!" Sam yelled and pulled his sword out, the guys behind him did the same.

Dream started whimpering quietly and buried his face into my neck so his back was towards Sam. I wrapped one of my hands around Dream and held the other up in the air. Tubbo lifted his hands up while Tommy was hiding under the blanket. "Please, this is not what it looks like!" I tried to tell the guard but he speed walked over to me.

He grabbed onto Dream's shoulder roughly and pulled him off of me. The sobbing little was now laying on his back on the bed as Sam kept pulling him, trying to get him on the floor. "Don't! He's vulnerable right now, don't hurt him!" I yelled desperately, I tried to get up to help him but Quackity came behind me and held me on my place.

"Please Sam, don't do anything to him" Tubbo pleaded too as Ponk held him on his place. Fundy pulled the covers away from Tommy and pulled the whiny little from his hands. "Stawp! Don' huwt me!" Tommy cried out as his own nephew almost pulled his hands from their places. I could see how terrified both of the littles were, especially Dream.

   He was bawling his eye out while Sam held onto him roughly. "I will drag Dream back to prison right now, and I'll come talk to all of you after that. You guys need to all stay here, Quackity, you will keep an eye on them" Sam said and now he pulled Dream up from the ground who was in a full on panicked state.

   "Boo!" He cried out and tried to reach for me. "It's gonna be okay baby, I'm gonna tell Sam what's going on ok?" I tried to calm him down. "I believed better of you Ranboo" Sam spat out and immediately dragged Dream out of the house, Ponk and Fundy went after them. Quackity stood in the doorway and gave us dirty looks, Tommy was now crying too, Tubbo was holding him.

"I need to speak to Sam, Quackity please!" I pleaded, I was getting desperate, this could cause sever trauma to Dream's little mind. "Why are you so protective over him all of the sudden, he's done so many bad things to everyone!" Quackity asked and looked at me. I sighed. "He's not the Dream we all fear right now, he's... he's in a different mindset if I can say so" I tried to explain.

Quackity lifted his eyebrow at me. "He's in a baby like state right now, it's a coping mechanism called age regression and he really needs me right now, please Quackity" I pleaded, staring right into his eyes. Quackity's eyes widened, he looked like he understood. "Come, let's go, we have to catch Sam and Dream up" Quackity said and grabbed my hand.

"Thank you Quackity, I will pay this to you" I thanked him a million times as we started running outside. Soon we saw them, I could hear Dream still crying. "Sam, wait!" Quackity yelled an the prison guard stopped. "You were supposed to keep all of them in the house, what is this?" Sam spat out. When Dream saw me, he immediately tried to run to me.

I had became his caregiver without even realizing, he referred to me as "Boo" which was a nickname Tommy used on me when he was little and always turned to me. "Baby I'm here, don't worry I will take care of you" I tried to calm him down. "Sam, can I please explain this to you?" Quackity asked. Sam just nodded and then Quackity explained it all.

After hearing it, Sam let go of Dream and he stumbled to me. I opened my arms and he immediately fell into them, I lifted him up and let him wrap his arms and legs around me. I shushed the crying little by rubbing his back. "Ranboo, you are allowed to come to the prison with him, I just have to accept it" Sam sighed. "Thank you Sam, really" I sighed and Dream just kept clinging onto me.

I started carrying him towards the prison and sent a message to Tubbo telling where I was going.

~~~~~~~About~two~weeks~later~~~~~~~

"You can come in Ranboo!" Sam said as I asked to come in the prison. He called me to come over to care for Dream again because he had regressed really small. "Thank you for calling me, he can get pretty stressed when he's alone when little" I said to the prison guard as we were walking though the prison.

   When I finally got to the big lava wall and inside Dream's cell, I immediately saw the little sitting on the floor babbling something to himself. "Hi lovely, is everything alright?" I asked softly and kneeled in front of him. "Boo!" Dream squeaked happily and opened his arms for me. I hugged him tight and kissed his forehead.

   "Sam told me that you needed me" I said to him smiling as I sat down on the obsidian floor. Dream just nodded and crawled on my lap. I stroked his hair and let him take off my crown and play with it.

-Tubbo's POV-
"Tubs where's Boo?" Tommy mumbled while he stumbled around the house. "He's with Dream remember? He takes care of him like I take care of you" I reminded him and ruffled his hair playfully. That made Tommy giggle. "Ok, now I wanna play!" He said exitedly and ran upstairs.

So this is now the part two with a sweet ending:)