Baking muffins with a little muffin (Skephalo)

So this is not a request, I just really wanted to write something like this. I promise I will get back to the requests after this :)

Little: BadBoyHalo (2-5) CG: Skeppy

Plot: Bad and Skeppy finally met up and they decided to do a muffin baking stream. Muffins are Bad's comfort food and when his caregiver was there with him, his headspace got triggered. Bad regresses during the stream and Skeppy sees what's going on so he ends the stream and takes care of Bad.

-Bad's POV-
I woke up feeling fuzzy and head kind of stuffed. I really wanted to regress but I than remembered that we were supposed the stream today. I groaned annoyed and rubbed my eyes as I got up from bed. I stumbled to the kitchen where Skeppy was already cooking breakfast. A smile spread on my face as I walked behind Skeppy and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

He giggled quietly and placed his hands on mine. "Morning love" He smiled as I laid my head against his back. "Morning you Muffin" I mumbled quietly, I hadn't woken up completely yet. "Bad, you sound a bit tired. Do you feel like you want to regress?" Skeppy asked quietly and turned around to close me in a hug.

"No, we were supposed to do the baking stream today. I can regress later" I hummed as I let Skeppy play with my hair. I loved when my boyfriend did that. "You sure? We can do the stream tomorrow if you want" Skeppy said and looked at me. "Yes I'm sure, now, I want breakfast" I smiled and stroked his palm with my thumb. "Ok ok" Skeppy hummed and quickly kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time~skip~~~~~~~~~~~

We were sitting on the couch watching TV, me cuddled up on my boyfriend's lap as he combed through my hair. My head was still feeling fuzzy and heavy, I was trying to brush the feeling away. Skeppy looked at me as I fiddled with his hoodie strings. "Bad are you sure you don't want to be a little boy right now?" Skeppy asked.

"Yes I'm sure, how many times do I have to tell you that?" I groaned in annoyance but I did kind of want to be a little boy. "We should start getting things ready" I huffed and walked into the kitchen. We started getting the things ready and set up the camera.

-Bad's POV-
"And start" Skeppy said and then we were live. People were starting to show up and chat was blowing up. "So as you saw from the title of the stream we're doing a...." Skeppy started and let me finish the sentence: "Muffin baking stream!" I said happily and put his hands up in the air.

   "Yeah! What should we call our chef group?" I thought out loud and looked at Skeppy. "The Skephalo cooking squad!" Skeppy laughed and I giggled too. "Can you like read the instructions or sum and I'll take the cups and some of the things we need" Skeppy said and I picked up the box.

For a bit I didn't say anything, I just stared at the colorful box. It was so child like and made me feel happy. "So as you guys see, we have blueberry and chocolate, all Bad's favorites am I right Bad?" Skeppy asked ad he picked up some stuff from the cupboard. "Bad, are you on this planet?" Skeppy asked when I didn't answer.

I flinched a bit, I was completely zoned out. "O-oh, yeah, my favorites" I smiled and opened the box. The muffin powder was in a separate baggy, it was the chocolate one. Skeppy grabbed the box from me and read the instructions out loud as I poured the powder into the bowl. "So one and a half a cup of water and one egg" he read.

-Skeppy's POV-
"Can you get the measurement cup from the cupboard?" I asked Bad when he zoned out tracing the letters on the blueberry muffin mix box. Bad looked quickly up at me and just nodded with a smile. Bad was getting awfully quiet and I knew what that meant. He was a non verbal little, wich means he doesn't talk much when regressed.

  We weren't even halfway through the stream and Bad was already slipping. When I poured the water in the bowl and Bad cracked a egg in there, it was actually starting to look like something you can make muffins out of. "Should we now do the blueberry one?" I asked as Bad was still stirring the batter.

   "Ye, bluebewwy" Bad muttered quietly and grabbed the box. Oh god, I thought when I heard his voice. He was so close to slipping completely. I turned away and when I looked back at him, he Bad had dipped his finger in the batter. I smiled softly when he licked it from his finger. "Baaad, what are you doing?" I asked smiling and stepped behind him.

   He turned to look at me and let out a childish giggle. "Bad can we talk for a bit?" I asked and muted the mic. "Otay" he mumbled as I grabbed his hand dragged and him out of the frame. I placed one hand on his shoulder and took one of his hands on my own, I stroked his palm softly with my thumb. "Do you feel like a little boy, love?" I asked quietly.

   Bad looked a bit embarrassed before nodding. "Oh honey" I sighed and hugged him tightly. "Let's end the stream and cuddle a bit ok? We can do a baking stream another time" I said with a comforting voice. "Yes please" He smiled and let me kiss him on the cheek. I walked back into the frame and unmuted the mic.

   "I'm so sorry guys but Bad said that he wasn't feeling too well and we need to end the stream" I apologized while looking straight to the camera. Chat filled with "awwws" and "I hope he gets better" "Bye guys, thank you so much for coming!" I waved at the camera and ended the stream. Bad was already sitting on the couch and playing with his toes.

-No ones POV-
"Should we get changed lovely?" Skeppy asked bad and kneeled in front of the little. Bad loved the nickname "lovely" and he nodded with a huge smile on his face. He loves when he has Skeppy's whole attention. Skeppy picked him up and Bad wrapped his arms and legs around him.

  He was carried to the bedroom and Skeppy changed him into a oversized hoodie and shorts. Bad also reached for his paci that was sitting on his nightstand and placed it in his mouth. "You want to get a piggyback ride to the living room?" Skeppy asked smiling. "Ye!" Bad shrieked happily as he climbed onto his caregivers back.

   Skeppy spun the little around, making him giggle wilently. When they sat on the bed, Bad immediately crawled onto Skeppy's lap and cuddled closer to him. "I love you, you know that?" Skeppy asked softly as he combed through Bad's hair. "I love you too" Bad mumbled and stuck his lips out, waiting for a kiss. "Kissy pwease" he pleaded and Skeppy gladly gave it to him. 

  They cuddled for hours, making Bad feel comfortable and happy.

Yes, I hope you like this!