Stress, editing and a little (Purpled, Awesamdude & Ponk)

Request by: Lexialexilex

Little: Purpled CG's: Awesamdude & Ponk

Warnings! Panicking, over stimulation, crying, yelling

A/N: Felt hot here (had to blur out my sister and dad) And sorry if my writing is kinda sloppy I had like two Monsters today and now my energy is going down and making me feel kinda dizzy lol.

Ponk uses any pronouns so that's what I'm gonna do

Plot: Purpled is in the middle of editing and is all stressed out. He lives with Ponk and Sam, his caregivers so they make him regress to help Purpled feel better. He then slips really young and they take care of the little.

-Purpled's POV-
I was editing a new video that was supposed to come out today and it wasn't even half ready. My face was in a constant stressed frown as I was trying to rush through the editing, it was already 9pm and the video was supposed to come out at 10:30pm. Then I accidentally deleted a clip I really needed, making me whine in frustration.

-Ponk's POV-
I was sitting on the couch with Sam, watching a movie. "Purpled hasn't come out of his room in a while, you think he's doing alright?" Sam asked me after a bit. I turned to look at him. "Yeah... I will go check on him alright" I said and got up. Sam nodded as an response. We had became an caregiver for the younger kind of naturally when he had moved in with us.

"Purpled? Buddy you doin' alright?" I asked as I knocked on his recording room's door. I didn't get an answer, even when I knocked again louder the second time so I decided to go in. When I opened the door I saw the younger sitting on his chair, still editing the video he started editing hours ago. I could hear him letting out long sighs and whining from time to time.

Purpled didn't seem to notice that I had came in the room as I walked behind him. I placed a hand on the younger guy's shoulder and he flinched under my touch. "Oh, Ponk, hi" he mumbled and rubbed his eyes sleepily. I noticed the dark bags under his eyes and he looked exhausted. "You look exhausted, shouldn't you take a little break?" I spoke softly and kneeled down to his level while he was sitting down.

"No no no, I need to get this video done by today" he fussed and turned back to his computer screen. I huffed, so stubborn. "I really think you should come watch the movie with us for a bit bud" I smiled. "Yeah maybe... later" he murmured. That made me frown so I left the room. I closed the door behind me and went back to the living room to Sam. "What was he up to?" Sam asked as he had dug his phone out and was now scrolling through it.

     "He's too stubborn to take a break but I can see he's exhausted" I sighed and sat next to him. Sam sat up on the couch and looked at me worried. He looked like he was thinking until he came up with an idea. "He's always relaxed when small, maybe if we can make him slip he will finally have a little break" Sam said. That was actually a good idea. "Sounds good! What if you go make him a bottle and I get his bedroom all set up for a little playtime" I told him.