VII: "THIS LOVE"

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Oh wait I bought something for you." She exclaim

She rushed to the driver's seat and got something out of her bag. She's back in front of me and I can see her face glowing with the help of moon's light.

"I want you to close your eyes and turn around." She said while hiding the gift at her back.

"Okayyy." I obliged and can't stop smiling because of excitement.

I felt her placing something on my neck, when she's done she back hugged me with her arms on my shoulders.

"Happy Monthsary Hon." She whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes and touch the pendant of the necklace she gave me. It was a beautiful moon embracing the star.

I face her and engulfed her in a tight embrace

"I will hold you and keep you safe like how the moon embracing the star. I love you Jennie. I really do."

---

We decided to check in the hotel I reserved.
Clothes were falling on the floor and we rushed through the bed while kissing each other hungrily. We both fall on the bed when Jennie pushed me to lay down, she's on top of me. We both giggled. We both now in our underwear.

"Is this a valid gift for the seventh monthsary? Cause I'm giving all of me to you Jennie." I said seductively while caressing her bare back.

"*giggle* More like it. I give you all of me too." She said and started kissing me again.

"Hmm Jen baby your so beautiful. Be mine forever." I was kissing her back and I switch our position and I am now kissing her neck.

That night we made love...lots of love. All you could hear is moans and groans. And you don't need to know how we did it you perverts haha.

---

11:00 AM

I woke up because of hunger. We're under the sheets naked and I'm spooning the sleeping Jennie. A smile is written all over my face reminiscing what we did.

I pulled Jennie closer to me and starts kissing her bare shoulder up to her neck.

"Wake up Love." I whispered to her ear while giving her butterfly kisses.

"Hmmm baby. Give me five minutes. I'm still sleepy." She mumbled

She's so cute and sexy at the same time. How lucky could I be.

I slowly move out of the bed so I could order some brunch for us to eat. I think we need to eat a lot before exploring the beach. My energy is drained because Jennie was so wild last night haha.

I wore new clothes, called a room service for food and pick up our scattered clothes on the floor and set it aside the drawer. This room is a queen sized bed with a little space at the side for a couch and a TV.

After 15 minutes the foods arrived and Jennie is still sleeping. I settled the food on the table and I try to wake Jennie up.

"Jennie, baby. Wake up we need to eat so we can start the day."

"Hmm. Kiss me first *pout*" she said slowly opening her eyes

I hover on top of her and starts giving her kisses all over her face down to her neck.

"Baby stop, it tickles *giggle*" She said and back away a little to let her breathe.

Wow

Wow. This is the face I want to see every morning. I said to myself.

"Hon, hey! Lisa-ya!" She called

I was mesmerized for a moment and I didn't she's talking to me. See this is the effect if your girlfriend is Jennie Kim. *smirk*

"Lisa-ya! What are you thinking? If that smirk means something pervert. I can't right now cause I'm still sore." She said and pinch my arm

"Hahaha I wasn't thinking like that Love. I was just mesmerized by your beauty. How could you be this beautiful?" I said that makes her blushed. What a cutie.

"I want to eat now." She just said avoiding my compliment.

"*chuckle* Okay, you big baby let me feed you with my love" I said and she blushed again.

I just laugh at her reaction and try to carry her in a bridal style but I was shocked when I touch her bare back and ass.

"Yaaaah! You pervert, give me my clothes first."

"*chuckle* sorry I forgot that you're still naked."

----

After our brunch in our room. We start enjoying the afternoon trying some water activites. Jennie is dressed in a one piece bikini while I wore shorts and an oversized white long sleeve on top of a black bra.

The last activity we did is riding Jetski. Now we are heading back to the shore to catch the sunset and watch together.

We sat down in uncrowded side of the beach. Jennie is in between my legs and leaned her back in my chest. I reach for her right hand and intertwined it.

"Did you enjoy today?" I asked while caressing her hand with my thumb.

"Of course Hon. I enjoy the day because I'm with you. Thank you for this getaway, I really needed this trip." She said looking back at me

"Anything for you Love. I know we've been through the bumpy roads of our relationship, but I want you to know that I will NEVER EVER get tired of you, of us. I love you Jennie." I said sincerely looking straight in her eyes.

She smiled at me and cupped my face with her free hand.

"I will NEVER EVER get tired for the both of us too and I will always be in love with you." She said with all sincerity.

After hearing that I kissed her like this is our last kiss. Making her feel all the love I have for her through the kiss.

I wish we could stay like this forever. No more drama and no more hiding.