XV : "MERCY"

Please have mercy on me
Take it easy on my heart
Even though you don't mean to hurt me
You keep tearing me apart
Would you please have mercy, mercy on my heart?

-Shawn Mendes

Jennie's POV

After seeing Lisa with Rosé, I walk towards them I can hear their little argument. So, I walk slowly to give them some time.

"Lis, please stay for a while. You need to talk to her, she need your explanation." Rosé said

" *sigh* I d-don't know what to say after hearing that announcement and I'm not her priority, I think we're just a p-phase. She'll get through it. We will b-break up eventually" Lisa coldly said

After hearing that I marched towards them and grab Lisa's shoulder harshly to face me. I slap her and cried in front of her.

"How could you talk like that. You can't decide for me!" I said while punching her chest.

The music inside is kinda loud and everyone around us is minding their own business. It's fortunate enough that we are in the far corner of the venue.

"After everything we've been through and now your giving up on us. *sob* you said you just need space *sniff* "

"You said you'll come back for me. I hate you! You don't know what I've been through. You leave me with no choice but to wait for you. *sob* Lili.."

"Jen, I've realize that I don't want to hide in the closet anymore. I want to hold your hand whenever I want and I'm tired of this set up... sorry Nini, but I had enough." She said straight to my face. I can't see any sparks in her eyes when she look at me, it turns cold and....tired.

"*sniff* why? *sob* How...can you change hearts after saying you love me and promised that you'll never leave me cause you can't live without me..."I said ang I grip the hem of her shirt.
I'm a crying mess right now and we are attracting some attentions from people around us.

I'm still waiting for her answer while I cry every tears I have. Fvck! I can't believe this is happening. I can't lose my Lili, she's the only one I want to end up with.
And now I'm starting to blame myself for what's happening right now.

"Jennie, we can still be friends. I love you but I can't really do this anymore." She said with a sad look in her face.

She held my hand to loosen my grip. I grip it tighter indicating that I don't want her to go. My tears keep falling and I'm a crying mess right now.

"Oh Jennie.." she pull my hand towards her and she suddenly embrace me. I can feel her shoulder is moving up and down, indicating that she's also crying.

I held her like there is no tomorrow.

But when I hear my dads voice, it's like I automatically panic and push Lisa away from me.

"Jennie, what's happening here?"

"D-Dad.. I-she.." I stutter while I look at my dad and Lisa.

Fvck! Now, what Jennie! You just prove that your ashamed to be seen with her.

I can see the hurt in Lisa's eyes while wairing for my next words. But when she felt I can't think straight, she drop the bomb right in front of my father.

"Good evening, Mr. Kim. I'm just here to greet your daughter and... to say Goodbye." She said while looking only at that. There's a strong tension between them and I don't like the feeling of it.

"Well, thank you for your time. I think you said enough to make her cry *chuckle*" Dad rudely said

Rosé came near Lisa to pull her away from Dad.

"Happy Birthday again Jennie but I think we need to leave and I feel we're not welcome here." Rosé said eyeing my dad with furious gaze.

My dad keep her head high like he doesn't care if he's rude or what. He leave us but he stay one table away from us.

When Lisa and Rosé is about to go out the venue hall, I called them cause I still have many things to say.

"W-wait..Lili please. We still need to fix this, don't turn your back on me." I begged but we're like 1 meter apart. I'm still keeping my distance cause I know my dad is watching.

She stop walking and look back at me, we are now having a staring contest. And I'm nervous of what she is about to say.

"Prove it." She plainly said

"What?"

"I said prove to me, how much you love me."

"H-how?" I hesitate to ask

"Kiss me in front of everyone." She firmly said

"I--" I'm speechless and I'm in a dilemma

"You can't do it right? Huh..just what I always expected."

"Once I turn my back and walk away right now, I'm not turning back again." She threaten me but I know she's still giving me chance to be brave.

"No no no...you can do this to me. You promise that you'll wait for me when I'm finally ready." I angrily said while stomping my feet.

"Sorry..." she said and she removed something in her neck. It's the moon necklace I gave her, she place it in my right palm and she truly turn her back from me.

I can't control my tears and my mind is clouded with unsaid words.

One step
Two step
Three step

"Lisa!"

"LALISA! WHEN YOU TAKE ANOTHER STEP, WE'RE SO FUCKING DONE!"

She stop

But after a while she proceed to walk outside the door. My heart completely breaks when she never turn her back anymore.

---------------

A/N: Short update cause I'm broken 🙂 I'm fucking tired of love 💀
Ending this Story on 30th chapter or more 🤝