IX : "SHE'S IN THE RAIN"

"I'm dying inside
I wanna think that it's a lie why why.."
-The Rose

LISA'S POV

"Lis, stay there."

The person in the backseat said and got out of the car. The car then moved inside the gate leaving both of us outside.

"What happened? Are you okay?" She said worriedly

I tried to say that I'm fine but I couldn't find the words. I don't want her to see me in this state. But my tears betrayed me and I breakdown in front of her. I cried on my knees not minding what she might think.

I can't stop crying, my palms is in my face, trying to hide my face. I felt that she also kneel down and envelop me in a tight embrace while patting my back.

She just let me cry for a minute and said nothing. When I have no tears left to cry, I wiped my tears away and look up to her.

She's giving me a pitiful and worried look at the same time. I smile at her weakly and start to stand up.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me. At least let me drive you home." She said and held my hand

"Thank you for your concern Karina, but I don't know if I have a home to go back to." I said and I start to feel dizzy.

When I start to step back, I stumbled back in her and she catch me when I was about to faint.

"Lisa, you look pale." I heard she said but my vision and hearing is slowly fading

"Oh my God! Lisa! Help!" She shouted and that was the last thing I heard before I passed out

--

I feel comfortable lying in a bed but I can't open my eyes, it feels heavy. My body's tired so I tried to go back to sleep again.
But I heard an inaudible voice coming near.
I heard the door open and close, indicating that someone came inside the room.

"Sorry girls, I have to cancel our plan for tonight... no, I'm okay no need to worry, I just had an emergency here in the house..okay bye." Karina said over the phone.

The bed move when she sat beside me. I still remain closing my eyes. She touch my forehead with the back of her hand, then my neck. Checking if I have a fever.

I heard a phone ringing somewhere inside the room. Maybe that's her phone. Then I realize it was my phone when she answer the call.

"Hello, you're her bestfriend right? Rosé? Oh yes she's fine now... I'm glad you called..I don't know how to contact her parents, can you inform them she's okay...yeah...she's sleeping right now. Okay, I'm gonna send you my address...Thank you, Okay bye."

Rosé... she's coming here with my parents for sure. I abruptly sit up and scan the room. My girlfriend..Jennie. Fvck she must be worried.

"Lisa, glad you're awake. Do you want something?" Karina said and sat on the bed.

I tried to talk but my mouth felt dry.
"W-water." I raspy said

"Okay let me get water and some food."

Karina got out and I wander my eyes inside the bedroom while waiting.

She came back with a glass of water and foods in a foodtray.

"Here, you should drink this medicine after you eat." She said after placing the tray in front of me.

I just nodded and drink the water and started eating. She just silently watching me and assisting me while eating.

When I finished eating she settle the food tray on the bedside table.

"So, do you feel okay?" She started