XIX: "SPARKS"

My heart is yours
It's you that I hold on to
Yeah, that's what I do
-Coldplay

LISA'S POV

11:35 PM

After our hangout at the rooftop, we are on our way back in their house. We were silent to the whole ride, a comfortable silent. I don't know what to say after her confession earlier and I don't want to rush things between us.

"We're here. Back to reality." She said and deeply sigh

"Thanks...for the night trip and I appreciate it." I said genuinely

"Don't mention it. It's my pleasure." She said while pressing her right hand on her chest.

We smile at each other and got out of the car.

When we are about to enter their gate, I saw my mom waiting for us.

"Both of you! Where have you been?!" She said

"Auntie sorry I kidnapped Lisa. We just drive somewhere to catch some fresh air." Diana reasoned out.

"Aishh, hurry and explain that to your parents. We were worried that both of you was gone in the middle of the party."

Diana walk inside and I was about to follow her inside when my mom grab my wrist.

I just looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Oh sweetie, there was someone who drop a gift for you, she said she was your friend and wishes you a happy birthday." My mom said and timidly smile.

I love my mom but were not in good terms for now.

"Who?"

"One of the waiter said, she just drop the gift and drive away without saying her name."

"Oh..okay.."

Is it from someone I'm thinking about? Impossible, how does she know this place though?

"Go get it. I put it inside your room. "

I just nod and smile a bit to my mom.

"Ahmm... and Happy Birthday Sweetheart." My mom said and she hugs me.

"Thanks mom. Ahmm... I'll get inside now."

Me and my mom is a lil bit awkward but maybe it's just me who feels it. I love my mom and I understand her point to why she agreed in this deal. *Sigh*

I silently walk so my dad won't see me but thank God he's not inside the house. I walk upstairs to end my curiosity to whoever send that gift.

When I opened the door, I saw a two box on the bedside table. One is medium sized. I excitedly grab it and unwrap the box. I don't want to keep my hopes up but who am I kidding.

Wishing it will be from Jennie.

When I opened it, I saw a brown teddy bear.

I was now sitting on the edge of the bed and I set aside the letter and the teddy bear but suddenly the teddy bear started singing a birthday song... I guess this teddy has audio recording.

I smiled and a bit teary eyed when I recognize the voice.

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
Happy birthday
Happy birthday Lisaaa~~

"Happy birthday Hon! How are you? I wish you all the happiness and success in life. I don't know how did we get in this situation but I want you to know that I love you always. I'm happy to love you and to be loved by you. Maybe this will be the last time I will be reaching out to you, Cause I know you're engaged by now *sniff*... Anyways, enjoy your day. I will always be here for you. Goodbye for now My love. I'm gonna make sure to win your heart again when the time is right. " Jennie said with so much emotions.