chapter twenty-four - "their past 2/2" (the end)

as he knocked on the door to my place, my heart was racing, scared.

i knew that not only was my father going to be upset about me having a boy over here... but also because i should be at school right now.

"w- we're only teenagers jungkook... i don't know if asking him to marry me would be-"

the door had opened, my eyes gazing upon my father as he stood there, his eyes examining both jungkook and i.

"what the hell are you doing here?" he asked, his voice sending nerves throughout my body.

"hello sir, can we come in?" jungkook suddenly spoke, my eyes shifting over to look at him, worried.

somehow both jungkook and i ended up inside of my house, my father closing the door, looking at the both of us.

he looks so mad...

i swallowed the lump in my throat, all of us surrounded in silence.

this is crazy. what is jungkook thinking..?

"why aren't you at school and why did you bring a boy here, huh?" he asked, taking a step towards me in which had my hand tighten around jungkook's.

please don't come closer. please don't do anything stupid.

my father suddenly grabbed my arm, pulling me from jungkook, my hand slipping from his.

my eyes filled with tears as my father gripped my arm harshly, my eyes meeting jungkook's in which had something ignited inside of them.

"let go of her you asshole," jungkook growled, glaring at my father.

"don't tell me what to do little boy."

"father.. please you're hurting me.." i muttered, my father's grip growing tighter at my words, obviously wanting to hurt me.

tears fell from my eyes, jungkook suddenly pulling a pocket knife from his sweatshirt, flipping it open.

"what are you going to do with that small thing?" my father mocked, not scared as he thought he was stronger than a seventeen year old.

my eyes gazed at jungkook as he lunged towards my father, the knife piercing through his skin on his stomach.

my father let go of me, shoving me to the ground as he grabbed jungkook's wrist, pulling it away from him, the knife being pulled from his stomach as it didn't leave jungkook's hand.

jungkook glared my father down as the older man had a hand over the wound on his stomach.

again, he lunged at him with the knife, stabbing him again and again until my father stumbled back, losing his balance and falling to the ground.

jungkook got above him, piercing the blade into my father's stomach over and over again, going insane.

sitting on the floor, i watched him kill my father, my heart pounding heavily.

coughing up blood, my father was just laying there as he couldn't move, jungkook continuously stabbing him over and over again.

blood covered his face and hands, getting all over his clothes and on the floor as it started to pool up around the now dead body.

"you bastard! you abused her!" he shouted.

"j- jungkook!" i shouted, trying to stop him as he just kept on stabbing the sharp blade into the corpse below him, "he is dead that is enough!"

jungkook finally snapped out of it, turning to look at me, dropping his knife on the ground as i carefully crawled my way over to him.

kneeling before him as he sat on my father's body, i wiped the blood from his face with my hands, the red liquid smearing over the flesh on his face.