chapter ten

WARNING // in this chapter there is the mention of attempted suicide so if you are uncomfortable with that i strongly advise you to read at your own risk. if you or anyone around you is in pain please think about reaching out to a hotline and please know that there are many people out there that love you, so many people out there that care about you. if you think the pain will stop from doing something like that please know that the only thing it would do is pass it on to someone else! now please understand all that and read under advisement.

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

sitting on the sofa, i had the television on displaying the news as jungkook was in the bathroom wiping off his face and changing his clothes.

he had moved the body, putting it in one of my suitcases he found in my closet, the body filled luggage now sitting close to the door to exit my apartment. jungkook had also wiped up the blood off the floor on his own and gave me something else to wear which i gladly changed into.. anything other than his blood covered t-shirt.

my body was still trembling from what had happened only about and hour and a half ago as i tried to let the news distract me from jungkook and my uncle's dead body inside my black suitcase by the door.

stepping out of the bathroom, jungkook had walked up to where he was now visible to my eyes, wiping his hands dry with one of my white hand towels i had hung up next to the sink.

"where is your laptop?" he asked, my head turning to look over at him as i had just realized that was the last thing i had to be able to contact the detective or kirsten with.

it was under my bed, but i didn't want to tell him because i need to keep that.. especially since my phone was now broken into pieces in the trash.

"i- i don't remember where i put it.." i lied, trying to avoid having to give away the last thing that gave me hope in this all too messed up and dire situation.

jungkook walked closer to me, sitting down next to me on the sofa and causing my body to flinch and move back a bit to create some distance, "oh come on darling.." he brought his hand up, carefully caressing the side of my face as i squinted my eyes, feeling undoubtedly uncomfortable.

it is strange to think that before all this an action such as he was doing now would have made my heart race and my body fill with warmth, but now my heart was only racing out of fear and my blood was running cold throughout my body.

"i know you know where it is, so be a good girl and tell me where you put it, hm?"

i shook my head, "i don't.. i don't remember.."

i knew that he could see right through my lies now, but i continued on doing so, hoping he would just give up.. but that is stupid considering he knows what damage having that item in my possession would do to him.

if i didn't tell him where it was he was probably going to end up finding it on his own anyways.

he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him again, my skin crawling as i had to look deep into his dark, ice cold eyes.

"where. did. you. put. the. damn. laptop?" he seethed through his teeth, my hands uncontrollably shaking as if i was out in the snow.

i kept my mouth shut, although i was about to burst into tears out of the fear i felt, and just as he was about to say more there was a knock on the door.

jungkook turned to look at it and upon his release from my chin i let out a breath of relief, watching him get up and open the door.

it was my neighbor mr. wellington, standing there with his arms crossed before jungkook had shut the door, only sticking his head out so that the old man couldn't look inside and see me.