chapter sixteen

"the biggest boy band in all of korea has just dropped a new album and we have some more news about their main vocalist; jeon jungkook," the woman on the screen spoke in korean.

"after meeting a woman in the states on the band's hiatus two years ago, he had fallen in love with her and they now have a child on the way."

i rolled my eyes, annoyed by the fact that everything that happens in jungkook's life is always so public.. other than the people's lives he's ended.. but that is besides the point.

i hate the woman on the screen just because she can so freely talk about jungkook and i's personal life without our concern. i absolutely hate it.

okay.. hate is a strong word.

i despise her.

is that still too harsh?

oh well.

amyways, i would like to have my personal life private please, thank you.

why don't you also tell everyone that i lost everyone around me (other than jungkook) as well? oh, and, that him and i have sexual intercourse almost every night. yeah tell them everything so they can really live my life through the screen.

god, the fact that there are so many nosy people in this world just upsets me, yeah, i've been pretty nosy before.. so call me a hypocrite or whatever because i hate when people are nosy about my life.

i am only nosy about certain things.. like i said before i could care less about another person's life but my own.

i don't need to live more than the one i am living.. especially when before i was living two lives at a time without having any control or say in it.

i guess you could say another thing i really don't like is reporters.. judging by the fact that i am currently ranting about them in my head.

them along with the majority of today's society.

but yes, like the woman said, it has been two years since i had killed that man.. and when jungkook is home he has been helping me learn korean to which i have mastered for the most part. i am very proud of myself for doing so.

well.. she didn't say i killed anyone, but you get the point.

learning a new language is always fun and exciting and i never really wanted to dedicate myself to the process until now.

until the moment i decided i'm going to live the rest of my life here in korea with jungkook; the man i'm in love with and the man who's child i am indeed carrying.

i am just sitting on the sofa at the house, the news playing as jungkook was out at a signing for his fans.. and honestly i would be lying if i said i was upset about it, just knowing all the thirsty girls who probably had their hands in him, looking into his eyes.

shaking my head, i tried to dismiss the thoughts in my mind, placing my hand over my stomach.

there is no need to feel jealous or anything over the fact that jungkook has to give out a special service to his fans... cause i get an even better one in bed.

okay, i'm going to stop before i get any further with that. i really need to calm down.

i can't believe i'm pregnant with this man's child.. it is all so crazy to think about, especially after everything that had happened in the past.

him and i aren't even married yet.. but we can't until his contract ends with the company he is working under.

but one thing i was happy about is that jungkook and his bandmates were going on a little break after releasing a new album and that will give the both of jungkook and i some alone time.. i need it now more than ever as i am with his child.