chapter thirteen

about an hour ago i had woken up, becoming very disappointed as i had quickly realized that i was still apparently in korea, locked up in this same room.

i was really hoping that when i fell asleep that i would wake up and see the innocent jungkook next to me but i was badly mistaken when i had opened my eyes this morning.

i was sat on the bed, staring outside at the rain and currently trying to figure out what i was going to do next.

the door opened and someone stepped inside, the sound of the wooden barricade closing behind them being heard.

turning, i expected to see jungkook, but was instantly surprised as it was not him but one of his bandmates; park jimin.

"hello," he spoke carefully, his strong korean accent making him more attractive, "jungkook is out dealing with something the manager had to talk to him about.."

so this man knows about what jungkook has done and been doing to me or does he not know?

"wh- why are you here?" i asked, all too curious for my own good.

jimin rubbed the back of his neck, "he sent me here to make sure you are okay and stuff.." he let out an awkward laugh, charming me quite a bit.

"oh.." was all i could say, feeling my face heat up a bit as i couldn't keep my eyes from the man in front of me.

in my opinion this man is very beautiful.. but to me not as attractive as jungkook as that is just my taste... many other people may disagree, many might say the same, but i cannot help what my heart desires.

"have you eaten yet?" he asked, making me shake my head, wondering if this man really knows that i'm being held here against my own will.

he smiled, holding out his hand even though i was very far from him, "come on, i'll take you to the kitchen then."

without wasting any time, i jumped straight up, grabbing onto his hand and having the man lead me out of the room. i was actually quite excited to see what the rest of this place looked like, and if i'm lucky enough i could possibly get myself out of here.

but if jungkook sent jimin here than it is probably to keep me here and ensure i don't escape this place.

as we made it to the kitchen i was very surprised upon the looks of it, but i probably shouldn't be considering that jungkook is very well off being an idol and all..

as i was now standing in the kitchen of this building in which seemed to me a mansion of some sort, jimin turned to look at me, smiling innocently.

"jungkook actually told me to take you out to go shopping too, so after we make some breakfast how about that?" i couldn't help the smile on my face, feeling like one of those girls in a fiction story you would read on a website, haha ridiculous, right?

"really? he said that?"

jimin nodded, "yeah, i'll show you his text." he pulled out his phone, going to the two's conversation and showing me jungkook's message.

"hey jimin, could you go to my place and make sure my girl is doing alright? also you should take her shopping because we just came back from the states and she didn't bring her stuff."

i scoffed at the message, a little upset about the fact he has been claiming me as his own, as if i'm an object.

so jimin doesn't know i'm being held against my will... hm, interesting.

"i was surprised. dating is against the policies in our contract but i promised to help keep it secret from fans," he smiled at me, putting his phone back in his pocket.